10

JEONGIN POV

"NOO! DON'T GOOO~" I whined squatting down the floor whilst continously pulling Seungmin's arm. He groabed and laughed after.

"Jeonginie, I have to. Besides, Chan hyung is here with you." He said and I pouted.

"That's the point! He's here with me, just the two of us. Alone!" I said and he smiled chuckling.

"You know what? No, okay? Hyunjin is waiting, even Woojin hyung. Jeongin, don't be a hard headed boy." He said and I let go of his arm, standing up lowering my head.

"Aigoo. Stop, that's not even working for me. I'll just buy you gummy bears when we got home, okay?" He said and I nodded as he ruffled my hair.

"And you'll make things out with Chan, its been a week since that incident happened. So, don't be awkward anymore, alright?" I nodded again and he smiled warmly as I did the same.

"I'll go now, take care." He said amd exited the house as my eyes followed the car left and disappeared in sight. I sighed and closed the door, jumping down the couch crossing my arms.

Now what?

I suddenly heard footsteps from the staircase going down, I quickly grab a random thing, which is a book. Why a book.

I peeked up and saw Chan hyung ruffling his wet hair, he looked dressed. Like, he's wearing a supreme shirt, jeans and white vans.

"Stop pretending Jeongin, you're reading the book upside down?" He said and crossed his arms, I look down and the letters are upside down. I widen my eyes and flip it over to the right angle.

"C'mon, we're going somehwere." He said and grab the car keys that is hanging beside the picture frames.

I put the book down and look at him, confused. "And where? Why me?" I asked and he sighed.

"Don't ask where, and if I left you here you'll cry because you're going to be alone." He said. He have a point though, I don't wanna be alone in here.

"Okay, fine." I murmured and he threw a jacket on me. I look down on it and up to him, "Its going to be cold in there. Lets go."

I quickly put it on and followed him outside the house, he locked the gate and got inside the car. I did the same and awkwardly just, look down at my hands.

I heard the engine start and he started driving, "You seemed to be avoiding me for a week." He said breaking the silence.

"Uh..."

"Yah, you we're drunk that night. But I know you couldn't resist my handsome faceㅡ Oww!" I cut him off by smacking hard on his arm. He laughed after.

"Did not!"

"Did."

"Fine. Believe on what you want to believe, but remember, Believe wouldn't be complete without the Lie." I said crossing my arms grumpily looking at the window.

"You talk to much, huh?" He said and chuckled as he continued driving.

***

We stopped infront of an icecream shop, he parked the car on the side as we both got out of it. I rubbed my eyes from the bright light of the sun.

"Ice cream shop?" I asked yawning and he nodded. "You don't want to? They have this gummy bear edition here."

My eyes widen and I brightened up, "Who says I don't wanna?" I said and he laughed before we go inside.

We took a seat near the window, the table was like a rainbow lollipop, since its also circle shaped. The chair was a mix of pink and blue, it was more like a stool to be honest. Its the cutest shop in the world!