Special Chapter (18+)

Special chap ya'll the title says it all.

"Omygod, I really hate myself for joining them in the mud." Jeongin cursed under his breathe, going upstairs to his and Chan's room.

It was raining outside, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin, and Woojin we're playing the little pods made from the rain. It was also announced that there was a bad weather though, they're crackheads so no doubt.

Jeongin regretted joining them ofcourse, now that he's covered in mud and was really wet. He went inside the bathroom, yes, there is a bathroom inside thier shared room.

Jeongin stripped his clothes as he went inside the shower, turning it one as the cold water hit his skin. He closed his eyes sighing as he slightly shiver.

He kept on thinking when will Chan came back, since the said boy went out of the country to fix Stray Kids' first ever unveil concert in Australia.

He's been missing his hyung for 3 days, 3 days without hugs, kisses and touch. Especially the kink, though, they haven't done it before. They haven't had sex since they're always this busy, and when they have free time, they're really tired.

So small kisses is enough for Jeongin, if its Chan then its a yes or yes. He frowned still waiting for Chan to come home, Chan didn't also told him when will he come back.

Until the sound of the shower curtains being pulled made Jeongin jump in surprise, he turned around and saw Chan.

He was happy to see him, but at the same time embarrassed. Especially that he's naked infront of his boyfriend, he quickly covered his body with both of his hands.

"H-Hyung! Why d-did you came i-in?" Jeongin stuttered eating and chuckled from Chan, the elder didn't answered and stripped after. Which also made Jeongin blush, madly.

"Don't you wanna see me, baby?" Chan's raspy voice echoed through the whole room, his hands we're placed on either side of Jeongin's hips. Jeongin rested his hands on Chan's shoulder.

"Ofcourse I do! I've been waiting for you." Jeongin said with a low and cute voice, Chan's 'eu wu eu' was stolen in one click.

"Fuck it baby." Chan groaned, his eyes roaming around Jeongin's beautiful body. "you look so beautiful." Chan bit his lower lip causing Jeongin to whimper.

But Jeongin had to tag along, after all, he doesn't wanna sound so weak. He'll be wild, and hope he'll be able to walk until tomorrow.

"Hmm, what we're you saying daddy?" He seductively whispered through Chan's lips, his fingers we're brushing down Chan's toned abs.

"I said you're beautiful, baby boy. Though, you look tasty." Chan muttered leaning down to Jeongin's shoulder and peft a few kisses before biting his skin lifting it a little, causing the younger to moan.

"Daddy, can you eat me up?" Jeongin said in a childish tone, wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

"Baby I would love too, you look like a snack." Chan growled, his eyes we're piercing as he pushed Jeongin onto the wall and rubbed his junk against his.

A small whiny moan left Jeongin's lips as he grip onto Chan's biceps, Chan look up at his bAby gIRl and moaned along when he did it a bit faster.

"H-Hyung... Bed... Now!" Jeongin whined locking his fingers on Chan's pink hair, Chan didn't waste his time as he lift the younger by its thighs and went out of the steamy bathroom.

They didn't care if the bed would go wet by the water dripping from their hair and body, Chan threw the boy on bed and crawled on top of him connecting their lips as it move in sync.

They tilt their heads to the side deepening the kiss in the much more comfortable angle, Chan lock his teeth on Jeongin's lower lip and slowly but aggressively tug on it.

Jeongin knows that signal, but he didn't open his mouth which annoyed Chan the most, the elder slapped Jeongin's ass which made him moaned.

Chan took the opportunity to slip his wet muscle it and played with Jeongin's, licking the roof as the younger's moans got even louder and muffled.

The Australian pulled away, his kisses went down to Jeongin's neck leaving obvious love marks on it, "Hyungie more..." Jeongin moaned out and tugged on Chan's hair.

The elder did what his baby girl lmao wants, giving him more hot and painful kisses. Chan's lips traveled down to Jeongin's chest, he licked his left nipple while the other one was being flicked and played with Chan's fingers.

"Ahh." Jeongin let out a whiny soft moan. Chan smirked at thaf and gave Jeongin a small peck on the lips before he sat om his knees.

"Do you need prep?"

"I want it raw, daddy."

Chan immediately smirked at the thought of it, "Goddammit you're big." Jeongin commented with his eyes widened.

"Well then thank you, baby girl." Chan smiled rubbing the younger's inner thigh. Jeongin looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you just called me baby girl instead of babyㅡ AHH!!" Jeongin let out a scream as he grip on the bedsheets and shut his eyes closed, tightly.

Chan entered him without warning, which made the younger tear a little. Chan still manage to push his shaft in, but can't help but moan from the tightness.

"Baby boy you're so t-tight." Chan groaned and kissed his lover in a lustful way. Jeongin let out a shaky sigh. "M-Move."

Chan did as he said, he pulled put halfway as Jeongin let a small whimper and pushed back in. He gripped on Chan's biceps up to his shoulders.

"C-Channie hyung..f-faster!"Jeongin moaned out loudly and Chan obeyed his baby boy, he started to move faster and harder.

Finally, the room was filled with loud moans and groans, skin slapping as the water in their body we're mixing with a scent. They we're so loud, louder than Minsung was everynight.

"Daddy there!" Jeongin moaned so loud when Chan hit his prostate, his fingers crawling at Chan's back as he started to dig his nails from the pleasure he receives.

"D-Daddy, I'm c-coming!"

"Hold it for a little while baby." Chan groaned as Jeongin's eyes rolled from the ecstasy of pure pleasure. His legs we're already weakening as his breath was losing him.

"B-Baby I'm close." And with that, they released their orgasms at the same time. Chan collapsed next to Jeongin as they both cached their own breaths.

Jeongin closed his eyes, tired from the little gane they had. "I love you baby."

"I love you too hyungie."

***

"Guys... I witnessed a crime scene." Felix said, looking so traumatized. Woojin being the worried mother he is, he run to Felix and check out what's wrong with him.

"Well, I heard sinful noises." Hyunjin said with the same expression as Felix.

"Okay, so basically, we're fine but heck. I wonder how it feels like tho." Felix said as he wandered, a sudden knock on the door made Woojin cut off his scolding.

"Oh, Changbinㅡ"

"Binnie, wanna play?" Felix asked innocently,clinging on his boyfriend as Changbin nodded in confused.

"What game though?"

"Tag, you're it." Felix said and pulled Changbin upstairs to his room. Woojin mentally face palmed.

"You kids, I don't know life, please save me."