12

As the two we're watching, a cliché scene came up causing both of them get uncomfortable. The kissing scenes we're intense, and as about sex scenes are going to show, Chan spoke up.

"Jeongin." He whispered and the younger shot his head up to his hyung, but was met by the elders needing eyes.

Chan clpsed the laptop, pushing Jeongin down the bed hovering above him. "H-Hyung."

"You asked for this." And with that, Chan pressed his lips on Jeongin's, intertwining their fingers together, placing Jeongin's hands at both side of his head.

Jeongin, doesn't even know if he'll kiss back or just pull away. But slowly relaxed once he felt Chan's hand running up and down on his knee.

He kissed back, Chan smirked at that. They continued on what they're doing lmfao.

Seungmin opened the door and so dks Felix, "Hey hyung can I borrow your head ohones OMY GOD!!" Seungmin covered Felix's mouth preventing him from screaming.

The two we're shock seeing the maknae and the producer making out. Seungmin took out his phone and starged to capture pictures before pulling the both of them out of the room. Closing it before he locked, so the two wouldn't get disturbed.

Jeongin pulled away to breathe, he breathed heavily just in between 10 seconds. He smirked, "My turn."

He flipped their positions, him on top and Chan below him. Jeongin is sitting on his hyung's stomach as he leaned down for another deep, sweet kiss.

Chan's hands trailed and stopped on the younger's hips as he kiss back. They kissed passionately than before, ut was so addicting, both lips we're.

And just so that time, Jeongin's phone rang so loud causing the both of them to stop kissing with a sound.

Jeongin sighed and reached out for his phone, answering the call immediately. "Mmm yeah hyunh?"

JY fuckin P.

"You have to be early tomorrow, you have a solo variety show and they're welcoming you for your new coming in SKZ."

"Urgh, okay, fine."

"You sound annoyed, are you doing something?"

"I..." Jeongin look down at Chan who was smiling, Chan sat up causing Jeongin to whimper and straddle on his lap.

"Nope. Bye!" He ended the call and threw it on the nearby table. Jeongin look down at his hyung and pouted.

"I need to sleep early, I'm going to a variety show." He confessed and Chan nodded at this cute bean.

"But, just let me." Chan leaned to Jeongin's neck, kissing it softly and sucked it after. Jeongin whined and tugged onto Chan's hair from the new feeling.

Chan was goddamn enjoying the softness of the younger's skin, it was indeed milky white and pale.

Chan pulled away, he just placed a hickey on Jeongin's right neck. Chan placed Jeongin down beside him tucking the both of them under the covers.

"Okay, but, what was that?" Jeingin asked and Chan chuckled as they smiled at each other.

"I don't know, but, just sleep kid." Chan ruffled his hair and Jeongin scrunched his nose cuddling with Chan.

***

"I told you, my ship is sailing now ya'll!" Felix and Seungmin said and the two, Hyunjin and Woojin groaned.

They gave the dongsaengs three thousand wons each and the two did a high five.

"But, like, are they really kissing?" Hyunjin asked and the two nodded at them showing the pictures they captured.

Woojin snatch the phone and both gasp at the same time, they even looked at each other.