8

Its been a week since that kiss incident happened, and oh god, was he a tease. He always blow a kiss to me, lean his face close to mine, tempting to kiss me and cuddle with me, flirt, annoy, ugh. I'm so done with this trainee.

"Channiee!!" And there he is again.

I tucked myself under the covers pretending to sleep, not wanting to be teased by this dork again.

"CHAN! ! Stop pretending to sleeep!!" He whined like a kid shaking me violently causing me to sit up and glare at him as he smirk.

"I'm trying to sleep, Jeongin. Its already 8 in the evening and you're being like this again. Jeez." I roll my eyes as he chuckled.

"Well, you can stay all night. I'm sure you can't sleep when I look at you." He wiggled his eyebrows in a silly way.

"Ugh. Just tell what do you want." I said and he brightened up with a wide smile showing off those dimple he had.

"So, I'm going to this party at Daniel sunbaenim's house, you know, Daniel of wanna one, yeah. Since he had invited me which I cannot ever reject." He said and I sighed. Party? Seriously? What if he drinks alcohol? They have a fucking photoshoot tomorrow.

"Party? Does it include drinking alcohol? You know that you guys have a photoshoot tomorrow, you can't drink." I scold and he laughed.

"Ofcourse I won't silly! I don't drink at all, I'm still a minor." He said which made me realize all the way up to heaven. I mentally slap myself.

"Okay, fineㅡ"

"thanks bye!" He immediately ran off the house as I heard the slamming of the front door amd Felix screaming 'The fucking door innie!'

"I wasn't even finish, ugh." I groaned and lay down my bed. Grabbing my phone and started scrolling down through instagram and twitter. I also watvhed fan made videos like Stray Kids on crack. It was hella funny and all.

After that, I checked the time and its already 9 in the evening, if he isn't home by 10, I swear to god, I will go and take him home.

I could hear Felix' screams and Woojin's too. "Lemme go higjer this time. *clears throat* ANNEYONG CLEOPATRAAAAAA!!" And there he goes, Felix, screaming. Jeez.

***

I suddenly woke up by my fucking ringtone, I groaned and rubbed my eyes grabbing my phone and reading the contact name.

Jeongin.

I quickly answered knoeing he's still not home, its already 11:58 in the midnight and damn, what the hell.

"Hello?" I quickly answered and was greeted ny the fucking loud music and the 'chug' sounds.

"Ah, yes hello. I'm Jihoon, from Wanna One. I believe your the producer of Syray Kids?"

"Yes, I am. Why? Where's Jeongin?"

"Ah, he's here besㅡ Ouch! Stop biting my neck! Guanlin will kill me. Yeah, he's beside me right now, he's d-drunk."

"Aish. Drunk? Text me the adress." I end the call and sighed. I knew it, he woild lie again. This kid. Really.

I put my jacket on and grab the car keys before marching downstairs. I was met by Seungmin and Hyunjin making out, on the couch, oh god. "Get a room you two, also, we have photoshoot tomorrow. Dont get into two rounds."

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked, he was shirtless. "Coming to get Jeongin, he's drunk." They both gasp.

"Continue that shit, I might get late there." I said and went outside the house going straight inside the car and started the engine, I started driving to the said adress.