Chapter 11

"What day?" He questioned.

"That day when I was crying and you, you know." I said.

"Ah, that day." He looked up at the sky. "You're welcome."

"I bet you hug loads of girls anyway." I joked.

"Are you jealous?" He said while facing me now.

"What? No!" I looked away from his gaze.

"Hmm, ok." We arrived at my house. He insisted he would walk me home since it was getting late. I waved goodbye at him and he waved back.

"Don't forget to text us where we  are meeting." He said.

"I won't forget." I walked into my home and for the first time in ages, there was peace and quiet. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. Lying on my bed, I got out my phone and texted Maya first then Jayden and then finally Tristan.

"Still don't know what your plan is but ok xx I trust you ;) <3" Maya texted.

"See you tomorrow Izumi," Tristan replied.

I waited for Jaydens response but he left me on read. Oh well. I laid down on my comfy bed and hugged my fluffy pillow. Jayden's words surrounded my mind.

Are you jealous? Are you jealous? Are you jealous?

My cheeks felt hot and my eyes were still wide open. I hugged my pillow tighter, trying to make myself fall asleep. The side of the pillow became warm, so I switched it over on the colder side. Something was wrong with me, however. I saw Jayden again on my pillow.

Are you, jealous?

I punched my pillow. Go away let me sleep. I turned over to the side where I saw someone outside my window. Something made me stood up and get a closer look. I looked out to see Jayden standing there. There was really something wrong with me. I rubbed my eyes, slapped my cheeks and pinched my arms. Am I hallucinating? I shut my eyes closed for a few seconds, then slowly opened them again. He was still there. I opened the window.

"Jayden?" I shouted, "What are you still doing here?"

"I don't know." He shouted back. "I don't feel like going home yet."

A cold wind blew and I saw him shiver. His face looked pale, and his hands were in his pockets. What is he doing?

I closed my window and curtains and put on my robe. I put my bunny slippers on and quickly ran down the stairs and open the door. I crossed my arms and walked over to him.

"W-why d-don't you w-want to go h-home?" I shivered. He chuckled and shivered.

"Why don't you invite me inside first and I'll tell you."

"R-really? You stood here just t-to be invited i-inside?!" He shrugged. This guy drives me crazy.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him into my house. I closed the door and stood beside him. He looked around admiring every little detail of the house.

"Are you done? Feeling homesick yet?" I said.

"Not at all." He said as he walked into the dining room. "So, your bedroom's upstairs?"

"If you're just going to sightsee then you might as well get going." I grabbed the door handle.

"Wait!" He said. "Do I really need to tell you?"

"In detail." I implied.

He sighed. "I'm scared to go home."

"What? Why?"

"It's complicated. It's the school break now and my parents would've arrived back from America. They stayed there for almost six months sorting out this problem thing. I was mad at them and I told them I'd rather live on my own if they kept leaving me. My mum looked disappointed and my dad was..." He sighed.

"He told me how I was spoilt and that I can't have everything I really want. Since then I've ignored their calls and messages. In fact I blocked both of their numbers." He turned around to face me.

"I'm not as perfect as you seem."