THE END!

OMG!

I've finally finished my first book ever and I'm soooo proud! It took me a lot of time and dedication to write more, imagine more and I've finally reached the finish. There would be times where during school or travelling somewhere, I would just stare at my phone blankly. BUT I'VE MADE IT!

Thank you so so sooo much for reading! I know the chapters were very very small, (the last chapter was longer um...I got excited okay LMAO) but I have really tried my best. I've also reread all of my chapters making sure I had no spelling errors or mistakes but I really can't guarantee there will be none!

I know I know, maybe some parts of the book don't make sense. I know I don't make sense XD. (And I know it's soooo cliché but I'll work on something elle that'll be more imaginative~~)

So did you enjoy the story? I definitely enjoyed making it :) (my cringy ass liked it) I'm not sure if I will make a book 2 of I'm Ugly, but who knows?

With that being said, I would just like to say to all those people who are insecure and unconfident in themselves, I have a message that was sent to me, and now I will be spreading the love to you:
"Its ok to feel the way you are now, try your best to be content with whats around you. Spend time loving yourself and appreciating you for what you are. So that way, whatever it is you feel like your unconfident or insecure about, becomes less and less of a big deal. And remember, what's meant to be, will always find its way. <3" -My idol (George Denoto) texted me this, and I just want to share it with you guys about how much you all mean to me, and to someone, even if they're not physically there for you.

I love you, stay safe.

-Identity06
    -Mari