•Prologue•

Most love stories begin with a simple meeting. A sentence, a simple look, one planted touch.

„Run!" as fast as my feet could carry me I ran down the usually quiet street.

And they end with a lovely kiss or a beautiful wedding. They end with the message that he was the 'one'.

„Faster!" The high heels in my one hand and the bag in my other I ran faster.

He saves the beautiful princess and she falls for his charm. Love at first sight. A broken heart at the first fight.

I felt the blue-red lights in my neck and I could hear sirens coming nearer with every breath I took of the freezing night air.

But what if the princess was a witch? And prince charming a betrayer?

"Shit! They are fast!" The girl next to me screamed as she ran faster than she ever did. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. For god's sake how I loved this feeling. Sirens in my heartbeat.

Most love stories start with the thought of ending up together. But what if the heart break was planned? Lies at first sight and love at first fight.

A night we knew. A night we loved.

"Give me that god damn bag, Summer!" A boy shouted and I did like I was told. I threw the bag right across the street and he caught it. He let out a quick giggle and then continued running.
"Police! stop!" Shotguns filled the silence night.
A loud roar stopped us from running, when a black big car stopped right in front of us. "Hell Yeah!"
We opened the doors and jumped in. "Let's Go! Drive!"
Chase shook his head, smiling, and left in a big roar. We all started to cheer.

I sat in the back of the car. With the bag in my hands again.

We ignored every red light and just raced through the streets. Don't even bother if it's right or not.

"They're behind us!" I turned my head and looked through the window. Two police cars were racing as well. they were following.

The Red-Blue Lights were illuminating the whole road. Sirens were our music.

"They won't get us.", Chase smirked and gone even faster. If this was even possible.

Again everyone started Laughing. "Looser!" , Tessa shouted as she leaned half out of the window to show them a big L on her Forehead. "Idiots.", I laughed and shook my head.

"They are coming!" The Boy with blonde hair next to the driver screamed. Chase looked in the back mirror.
"Hold on! Everyone stay calm!"

He switched the wheel and the whole car turned. The police stopped in shook, trying not to hit us while we were just racing through the space between them.

"I see you got skills." I smirked.

Cars got Smaller while we were racing through the empty roads. "I think we lost them!" He again looked in the back mirror.

I never believed in love. How could I if my whole life taught me not to? I never believed in prince charming. The princess could safe herself and she would be a queen. I never believed in happy endings or finding the one.  And I know he never did too.

"Wuuu!", I cheered and everyone followed. A night we loved, a Night we knew. We thought nothing would be different than usual. The west side won Again when suddenly-

"Holy Shit!" All I remember was a Big Bang.

Then it all turned black.

Silence.

Nothing but Sirens.

And then I met Blake Williams.

Seems like nothing good starts in a Getaway Car.