•Here comes your cliche•

„anyways... This will be your locker." Hazel proudly pointed at a grey locker in middle of the corridor. I just smiled nicely and nodded, like I did the whole Time. The easiest way to let people think you're interested in by nodding and smiling. This always works even when you don't even give a single fuck.

Today was my first day at  High School. The Day yesterday was super fun and Antony and Hazel prepared me of almost everything here. Needless to say, Antony is getting really nice. I know he was flirting with me, I'm not Dumb. But I just pretended like I didn't realize and kept talking. In other words: I ACTED dumb.

Chase didn't call and Kendrick just asked how my Flight was. I tried not to panic, I mean, It was only one Day gone since I was there. I'm sure everything's fine. But I think the worst thing about it is: even when it's not, they wouldn't tell me.

It was very early in the morning, but still 2 hours after School start. Hazel and I had a Permission we could come later, because of the flight and stuff. Well, of course, we didn't say no. For me, the whole thing is still extremely weird. I never really attend school. I skipped almost every day and when I was there, I wasn't. I mean, my body was here,  my mind was there. My Grades... was Okay.  I don't know how, but I always managed not to fail. I showed up when It was important. But the rest of the school year? Nah, thanks.

After Hazel bothered me the whole morning with how excited she was to show me her school, we finally arrived. It wasn't that different than in Canada. More like I expected. It was like right out of a Movie. Different Cheerleaders were leaned against any lockers and were spilling tea about everything and had the gossip Talk of their life, while some other students tried not to be loud and would rather disappear. And then there was me.  Almost all Cliches were here. Nothing I haven't seen before, how I said. 

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was glad to have Hazel. Nobody really paid attention to me. I'm pretty sure Hazel is one of the popular Girls. We came here only a few minutes ago and she was already greeting everyone and everybody. I mean sure she was, just look at her. We were walking over the corridor and Hazel told me literally everything, I didn't listen to, and I was watching the different people. That's when we finally arrived at the Metal Box.

„Anyways... This will be your locker." Hazel proudly pointed at a grey locker in the middle of the corridor. I just smiled nicely and nodded, like I did the whole Time. „Great!"
A Locker oooh never seen something more interesting.

„you can be glad your's is near the Math room. These books are way too fat to carry them over the whole floor like me.", she joked and I just laughed about it.
I looked around and saw a number of teenager Girls coming through the Hallway. They all wear skirts and High heels. Ugh, who for god's sake wears High Heels for school? like seriously, why?
Thousand dollars for the winner price to me: Girls looking for Attention from some boys.

They looked me up and down, while they looked like they just came out of 'Mean Girls'

Vomit in 3...2...1...
„Ugh, shit.", Hazel quietly swore. „What's wrong?"
She looked down the hall, then at her watch. „I forgot I had to meet Mister Miller." She rolled her eyes and looked at me with a big excuse written over her face.
„Go! I mean, I'm sure I'll get this alone."

„Are you sure?" She smiled at me again. „Yeah, It's not like I've never seen a High School." I rolled my eyes and opened my Locker with the Code they gave me. „I am SO sorry." She felt her hands and acted as she prayed. Wow, no reason to apologize to Jesus.

„You don't have to! Just go." I laid all my Books in, I just got and smiled at her, to let her think I'm comfortable with it. I waited to be alone anyways. In Moments like this, I could call Chase. But I guess he didn't really need me anymore. So I had another plan.