•legally blonde•

Blake wasn't exactly fond of my plan at first.

or let's say his plan. Or at least he thought so.

Since I already had a plan in mind after he mentioned that there are plenty of other ways to find someone who changed his name at the party back then, all  I thought about is how I'd be able to push this plan through.

But the truth is: I simply wasn't able to do this alone since I'm kind of new back to town. I needed Blake for what I had in mind. But I couldn't exactly tell him that or the fact that I knew more about illegal stuff than I should.

So I eventually circumscribed my plan till he finally thought about what I had in mind and claimed it as his plan.

Of course I was totally blown away from this smart idea of his.

But he wasn't.

"You could find someone like this. You said "this city is yours", didn't you?"

He rolled his eyes, a little uncomfortable with the situation. "have you ever heard of a metaphor?", he sarcastically asked and I let out an annoyed groan.

"Please. This is one of the best way to find him.", I said in a quiet voice with back pressure. "If you want to find them you have to think like them."

Blake seemed to think about something, then he gave in. "Give me your phone number.", He simply stated.

"how gentle men like of you.", I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

"If you don't want me to kidnap you after school again to tell you anything I'm afraid you'll have to give it to me." Then he smirked even wider. "Unless you really want me to." I'd rather choke on air.

"fine." I told him my phone number and he typed it in his phone. I really can't risk him standing in front of my door again. Not as long as Tatumn and Hazel still live with me. And the little monster ofcourse.

Right in time, my phone gave a deep buzz from it. A sight on my lockscreen told me I got a message from Hazel. I get that she's happy I'm back. But texting me twenty five seven won't make me stay again.

I pressed on the notification bar  and her chat popped up on my screen.

"Henry is at ours. Just wanted to tell you so you don't freak out when you come back from buying school supplies ;)"

I sighed. I did realize how often she said "our house".

"Alright. I'll be back soon :)", I answered and threw a look at the time. The minutes I sat here and talked with Blake really flew by. We weren't here for a long time; but still too long for what you need to buy school supplies.

"As much as I loved talking to you, I'm afraid I need to head back home soon.", I said and looked for the zombie waiter so I could pay my bill.

"Hazel?", he assumed and lifted one of his brows.
He must've seen the way I looked at my phone earlier.

"Yep. She's more protective of me than Tatum is."I joked, but more for myself then for him. But he still smiled.

"What's wrong with that?"

That's officially the dumbest question I've heard today and I heard a guy ask how you add numbers to each other in math class today.

"Nothing it's just... well I don't want her to know about all of this. Obviously." My explanation seemed to be enough for him and he seemed to understand.

It probably was just a question to tease me anyway. So I decided to not dive into it to deep anyways.

"Her boyfriend is over at her house. I told her I'd buy school supplies. I should leave soon."