•Welcome Back•

„And that's the beach as you can see. I'm sure you will go there very soon.", Tatumn smiled as we were driving along the Streets in Florida. Palm trees passing by.
„I'm sure I will." My eyes were still very tired from the long flight I just had. And maybe from crying a little. It was hard saying goodbye to Kendrick. Very hard. Harder than I thought. And way longer than I thought. I almost missed my flight because we were hugging at least 20 minutes straight. And sobbing. A lot of sobbing.

Tatumn picked me up from the Airport and it was great to see her again. She was so happy to see me, I thought she would pass out. Of course, I got to hear those random Things. You know „oh you got so tall" and stuff. Since I got in the car, she didn't even stop talking for a second. I guess she forgot I once lived here.
„I always forget you once lived here." she looked me up and down. Very Proud. „you just became a young lady.", she smiled looking at the road.
I smiled back and looked at her. Her dark Curls were flying in the air because of the wind that came through the open Windows. Her cheeks always seemed to be so rosy and fresh. She is always so happy. I really do understand why she was my mother's best friend. They were very similar.

„you became beautiful. Just look at you. This long blonde waves and those big brown eyes. You look just like your Mother." we passed a few palm trees. „Thank you very much.", I smiled and maybe blushed a little. People often say that.
the typical hot Air of Florida was touching my skin. I forgot what it felt like to be here. The sun that sightly burns my Skin and all the tanned People. I must look like a Canadian Vampire to them.
It felt weird to be back somehow. Like something was missing the whole time, to be honest.
„It's a shame we haven't seen each other since... you know."

I nodded and looked at the Window. A few seagulls were flying around and looked like they just had the fun of their life. „Yeah it is...", I mumbled and kept an eye on all the surfer that crossed the street.

But one thing catches my eye in certain: Between all the Surfers, a Guy with a dark Hoodie seemed to stand on the sidewalk, pretending to look around. I curiously leaned out of the window a little, till some clear blue eyes met mine.

For only a second I started to freeze. Before Tatum started talking again. what the hell was that? But it only did last a second, and I forgot about it again.

"I missed you.", she said and  I smiled. And this mysterious Guy was forgotten again.

„I know you aren't really happy to be here summer... it must be very frustrating for you, but I Promised your mother, to treat you like my own daughter before she died. I would've been there for you earlier and come over, but you know, I and your dad don't really love each other.", she laughed.
„I wouldn't too if I were you." she laughed again.

It didn't take us long until we finally arrived at her house. I almost forgot what it was like to live in such a big thing. Flashbacks from me as a kid were flying around my head, as she parked her red Car in the Parking lot of the big White House. It was in the middle of a small, quiet street. Obviously one of the "Normal" Houses over here.  „Normal" means it's a big ass house with a pretty garden and fast cars. I guess you can already imagine the rich kid part of this town.

I slowly got out of the car and looked around. My house must be somewhere in this quarter of the city too. My old house. I haven't seen it for a long time, and I guess I'm glad about it After all that happened in there.
Nothing did really change in Tatumns. She still got those little Palm trees around it and this big Chair she always sat on when she was reading books. That reminded me of a good old Time. She was right, it was a Shame we haven't seen each other since then. „You're glad to get the guest room. It's great there. Hazel actually tries to get it since she can talk. But she never did.", Tatumn smiled as she pulled out my big Suitcase of the back of the.