Chapter One ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇsTHE RETURN

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs
THE RETURN

ARIA'S EYES WIDENED WHEN she saw John on the floor in the kitchen with blood everywhere.

Her stomach began to flip from the blood. It was everywhere. All around him, and all on him. She leaned on the counter with her hands, feeling like she could to throw up. Elena rushed over to John, placing a hand on him. Aria couldn't think clearly.

There was too much blood. Her mind was fuzzy from the blood, and it made her feel sick which was even worse. "Aria, grab me the phone!" Elena yelled. Aria snapped out of it and threw the phone to her sister.

She looked over John and scrunched her face up.

"Hi- I-I need a ambulance to 2104 Maple Street," Elena stammered.

"Behind you," John choked out, but they could barely hear him. "What?" Aria asked, confused.

"Behind you." He said more clearly this time. Aria gasped, spinning around. No one was there. The brunette took a knife and went into the hallway.

Elena stayed with John to put pressure on the wound. Aria walked slowly in the hallway looking around in every corner of the house. She walked back into the hallway, and saw nothing. What was John talking about? It was probably just the blood he was loosing making his mind go crazy. Right?

There was no one in the house. Katherine Pierce passed behind her, her hair wavy just like Aria's.

Aria turned again, gasping with the knife. Suddenly the door slammed making her spin around. There was someone in the house. John wasn't crazy. She didn't know who it was, but whoever it was hurt John.

"Elena!" Aria yelled, running in the kitchen.

"Go check on Jeremy," Elena said to her. Aria's eyes widened. "Oh, my god. Jeremy!" Aria ran up the stairs, with her shoes tripping when she ran.

"Jeremy, Jeremy!" Aria yelled. Aria opened the door, and found Jeremy laying on the bed. "No!" She ran over to the bed, tripping on the mattress. "Jeremy! Please, wake up!"

-

The police and ambulance finally arrived, and so did Stefan. Aria was sitting on the bed with Jeremy.

"What happened?" Stefan asked. "He said that Anna gave him her blood and then he took this pills and now... I mean he looks fine but so do you. I just... don't know." Elena explained to him. Stefan looked at Jeremy and took his face in his hands. "Look at me," Stefan said. "I'm fine okay? I feel exactly the same." "Should I call a paramedic? What should I do?" Elena asked.