Chapter Fifteen ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇsTHE DINNER PARTY

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs
THE DINNER PARTY

THAT SAME NIGHT WHEN Aria found out she was going to be used in a sacrifice anyway, she needed to get out of town for a few hours and take a break. Skip everything, ignore everyone, keep her phone on silent. Better yet, smashed it, and threw it in the garbage, moving on. She drove by herself to the same little bar on the outskirts of town where Alaric and her met. When she arrived, she pulled the car in the driveway. A few biker dudes stared at her as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

Stepping out of the vehicle, the cold air hit her chest and made her shiver. "Hey sugar, wanna go for a ride?" One of the bikers asked, as he rubbed his beer with his fingers. "How fast do you go?" She smirked, placing a hand on her hip. "I can go however fast you want me to, baby." She mentally cringed in her head but decided to play along. "I'll think about it. I'll be in the bar." She smirked, and left. The guys stared at her ass as she walked in the bar, and the delicious smell of alcohol filled her nose. It smelt amazing.

As she walked in she remembered the first time she met Damon. That was so long ago it almost seemed like a lifetime. He mistaken her for Katherine, which she didn't know at the time was her evil doppelgänger. Heading to the counter the bartender didn't ask for her I.D. It felt good to be alone. Not worrying about anything other than just living life the way she wanted to. When she turned her head, she expected to see Alaric sitting there next to her.

Frowning, she put a smile on her face. "Bartender, could I have two vodka soda's please?" She asked, giving him her famous, winning smile. "Coming right up." He smirked, and began to make her drinks. Aria waited for her drinks, and felt a presence sit in the chair next to her. Turning her head, she met eyes with a brown eyed man who was smiling back at her. "Hey, there." The man said.

"Hey, there," Aria smirked. "What's a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone?" Aria blushed, and felt her stomach swirl with butterflies. She hated it when people called her beautiful. Matter of fact, she hated compliments period. The only person who she loved calling her beautiful was Alaric. "I'm celebrating," she thanked the bartender when he handed her the drinks. "Oh, celebrating what? Wait, let me guess... birthday?"

Aria smiled, it instantly faded away when she realize she wasn't going to celebrate her eighteenth birthday. She won't have anymore Christmas with her family or friends. What explanation were they going to give Jenna after her death? Feeling like she was going to throw up. The guy instantly felt sad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you I-" Aria wiped a tear.

"It's not you, believe me. It's me." The boy frowned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. Do you want to talk about it?" "Trust me, you don't want to hear about my problems." Aria downed her drink.