Chapter Eighteen ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs
THE LAST DANCE

ARIA, ELENA, AND BONNIE were sitting at  the table in the Salvatore's home. More like the girls home now. They were handing it over to them to be used as a safe house, so, no big bad vampires could enter. Aria and Elena were signing a few papers, Bonnie was watching. "Please sign here and here," the lawyer said to Elena. Once she signed Elena handed the pen to Aria. Grinning, she signed her name and smiled. "So this place is all for you two? They just gave it to you guys?" Bonnie asked, confused to why the Salvatore's were giving away there home to the twins. "For now. As owners, Aria and I are the only ones who can invite certain type of person in here if you know what I mean," Elena explained to her friend. "Your guys own personal safe house."

"That's the idea. It's not a bad one either," Aria smirked. "Wouldn't want to clean it," Bonnie said, looking around the room. Elena and Aria laughed. "I think I'll hire somebody," Aria chuckled. "That's a good idea." Bonnie smiled.

-

When the lawyer was done signing the papers with the girls, they walked him to the front door. Elena opened the door for him. "Thank you, Mr. Henry," she smiled. Stefan and Damon stood outside, Aria smirked. "Thanks for giving me your house." She grinned. "I can't wait to choose my room and decorate it." Damon looked at her. "Better not be painting any walls pink," he joked. "Wasn't planning on it." Elena chuckled. They stood there waiting to be invited in. Elena decided to say something.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot..." "Stefan. Would you like to come inside our house?" Elena smiled. "I would love to. Thank you." Stefan entered. Damon still stood outside. "What are we, 12?" He asked.

"One of us is," Aria said, folding her arms. "If I let you in, do promise to obey the owner of this house?"

"No."

"Seriously? Damon, my way. You promised. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" "Yes, Aria. Sure." 

"Then please, come in." He looks at Stefan as he enters. "Shut up." Aria chuckled. Bonnie rejoined them and gave Aria her jacket. "Thanks Bon." She smiled, slipping it on. "Wait, where are you three going?" Stefan asked. "To school," Elena replied simply. "No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon said. "Yeah, guys. Klaus is out there, you know that," Stefan agreed. "Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing my twin and I are safe here, but there's no way in hell I'll be a prisoner." Aria said. She looked at Damon who rolled his eyes. "You're way, Aria."

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. I know how." Bonnie said. "The way I see it, being next to Bonnie is the safest place I could possibly be. Come on, lets go," Aria said, taking Bonnie's hand and Elena's. "Wait, um, coming," Stefan said, joining them outside. "Great, we can all go!" Aria smiled. They got in the car and Stefan started the ignition. It was time for school. More like time for hell.

-

Everyone sat down in Alaric's classroom. Aria had a weird vibe about today. She didn't know why, she just did. Something didn't feel right. Aria finished her sign for the decade dance, and shows it to Stefan with a smile, shaking the paper in her hand. He shook his head 'no' and smiled a little after. Aria rolled her eyes and turned in her seat to Elena and Bonnie who both smiled. Aria grinned. "Hello, class. What are we learning today?" Alaric asked, as he walked in. Aria hasn't spoken to him for a few days.