Chapter Three ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇsBAD MOON RISING

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs
BAD MOON RISING

ARIA WAS WAITING ON the Salvatore's couch for Alaric to arrive. Damon had questions about Tyler Lockwood's family and his past, and he was obsessed with figuring it out. Aria looked down at her phone at the time, and the door opened just then. The brunette smiled, running over to Alaric.

"Hey," she smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

Elena smiled, looking down. Stefan smiled, too. "Hi," Ric whispers, kissing her on the forehead. The two walked over to the couch and Alaric placed a hand on his girlfriends back. "Thanks for coming, Ric," Stefan said. "Want something to drink? Coffee? Bourbon? Bourbon with coffee?" Damon asked.

Aria looked at him. "Seriously, Damon? Get your vampire alcoholic life together." Alaric chuckled. He rubbed her back with his thumb. "Aria mentioned you needed my help," he said looking down at her.

"Yeah, we were hoping you can shine some light on the Lockwood family," Stefan said. "Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Aria looked up at him. "Why wouldn't you? But your dead not dead vampire wife might," Damon said. "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together," Elena said. "You said that she has spent years researching this town," Stefan said. "Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rounded in folklores and legends but at that time I thought much of it was fiction," Alaric explained.

"Like that amazing vampire story," Damon said.

"Aside from vampires, was there anything else?" Aria asked. "The lycanthrope." "What the hell is a- never mind I can't even pronounce it," Aria said.

"Wait, like werewolves?" Elena asked. "No way, impossible, way too launchy." "Is it?" Stefan asked.

"I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some on years, never come across one. If werewolves exists, where the hell are they?" Everyone turned their heads to Damon, wondering the same thing.

"Why do you suspect the Lockwood's?" Alaric asked.

Him and Aria went to sit on a separate couch.

"Because the vervain didn't affect the mayor at the founder's day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his son Tyler." "So... we're saying our friend, Tyler Lockwood, is a werewolf?" Aria asked. "Not for sure," Alaric said. "And at the school carnival his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behaviour when he fell into the carnival's worker," Stefan said, "It suggests it's some sort of supernatural entity." "We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is," Aria said. "Well, all of her things are still at Duke. I mean her office is still there, she's technically still missing." "So can we get access to it?" Damon asked.