D U E

Note: Since the Cradle Affair hasn't happened Ottabio is still second in command of the Varia, even if he is a douche.

Varia Ages
Ottabio: 26
Levi A Than: 15
Xanxus: 15
Lussuria: 17
Squalo: 14
Belphegor: 8
Mammon: Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy that information from her, so it's unknown for now, physically looks 2

~•~

As soon as it was decided that the two assassins were going to have continued contact with the little girl Squalo excused himself from the morning tea and headed for the closest phone, he needed to get the others here to see Xanxus being a normal human for once.

Squalo wasn't sure what sort of drugs his boss was taking but whatever it was he was acting like a normal civilian with the kid and it was one of the most hilarious things he had ever seen.

Calling in the cavalry Squalo organised for them to meet at the Vongola mansion just outside town, he hadn't even had to offer Mammon money, the baby was probably looking forward to getting some blackmail material on their new boss, so he might be able to get money out of Xanxus later.

It was a real blessing that Iemitsu as a paranoid bastard and made them take care of Tsuna that evening at the Vongola mansion, it meant they should get there with the little brat around the same time the rest of the top level Varia members were arriving.

Besides, the kid might get bored with only Xanxus and him to play with, really, he was doing Xanxus a favour by calling in the others to join him in staring at the boss like a crazy person while he played with a kid.

A kid that he still didn't understand, how the actual fuck had she just shoved her hands in Xanxus' Wrath Flame like it was nothing? That didn't even make any sense, even if the kid was a Sky there should still be no way she should be able to shove her hands in the powerful Flames of Wrath and giggle. He couldn't get over how the brat fucking giggled.

The kid had seriously tuned into Xanxus' Flames so perfectly that his Flames weren't a threat to her, Squalo had no idea how that was even possible, even Xanxus' own family couldn't tune into his Flames that well, and some kid, with no Flame training had done it unconsciously.

Alright so the kid was descended from Primo so that meant however distant it was she shared a common blood ancestor with Xanxus, but his bastard boss' brothers and father couldn't tune into his Flames anywhere near as well, and a fucking civilian kid had giggled at Xanxus' Flames.

Squalo wanted the others here just so that he wasn't the only one seeing this, because he didn't think he could believe it if it was only him, and they sure as shit would never believe that the boss had picked up a kid and taken it home, let alone everything that the kid had made him do.

Between eating pasta and smiling, not scowling or smirking, a real fucking smile, Xanxus! Xanxus of the Vongola and commander of the fucking Varia had smiled! Squalo was questioning his eyesight and his sanity.

Squalo had been all but bouncing in his chair all day after that, a smirk on his face at all times while he took sneaky pictures of Xanxus carrying Tsuna, Xanxus had remembered about the blisters from when she had been walking all on her own yesterday and wasn't about to make her go walking around today as well.

"The fuck you smiling at?" Xanxus growled over at the silver haired swordsman in Italian while they ate lunch, Xanxus getting steak as normal, Tsuna ordering whatever Xanxus ordered since the assassin seemed to be her own personal hero. Xanxus had to cut up her steak for her though while Nana handed him some chopsticks for Tsuna. They had found last night the five year old was pretty terrible with a knife and fork, it hadn't even occurred to them that she might do better with chopsticks.