O T T O

Levi was worried about the little principessa, she was curled into his lap still hiding her face and sobbing softly, Reborn sitting to his side watching carefully with a frown, the civilian had seen much more then Nono or anyone wanted, it was going to be difficult to move her forward from here.

Nono was probably going to recommend changing her memories, but Reborn didn't think that would be a good idea, not with her intuition, she would know that something had been changed or taken from her.

Really, he should have stayed back and woken Xanxus up, so he could go take care of the brat he had gotten so mad over, spending his time torturing Ottabio wasn't going to help things right now, Tsuna was traumatized and another Sky being close would probably be a good idea. Or a Rain, though Squalo was hardly the most calming person to be around, they would need to source another Rain if Xanxus was going to be off torturing Ottabio for more than an hour.

Sawada Nana was still with Lussuria at the onsen, Lussuria having been asked to stall her for a few days while they sorted this out so as not to panic the housewife, so it would be at least a few hours until they could get the child's mother here, and even then they wouldn't be able to tell her what had happened nor why Tsuna was so upset, especially not if the girl had seen someone killed.

Tsuna needed something more than what her mother would be able to provide without letting the woman in on the fact that the child had been kidnapped by a sadistic bastard that had killed someone in front of the elementary student.

If Squalo could at least get the kid to sleep it would buy them some time, hopefully the grumpy temperamental teenager could at least manage that, he was meant to be the Varia's Rain, so the least he could do was fill the barest of requirements of being calming in the current situation.

Reborn slipped out his phone and called Nono with the quiet update about what had happened in the last hour just as they were pulling into the Varia's mansion's driveway, quietly updating Nono in Italian while keeping his eyes on the sniffling child.

Tsuna still hadn't calmed down much from the time they had picked her up, this was going to be difficult to deal with without Xanxus here.

After Reborn got Squalo to put her to sleep he was going to send the silver haired brat out to get his boss, as much as he was sure Xanxus wanted to spend a few days torturing Ottabio, right now the kid needed him more.

Levi carried her into the mansion, glaring at Squalo when he moved to check on the girl, Levi keeping her close and safe while he glared at those that had thought the worst of their boss, Levi had never believed for a moment that Xanxus would do anything to put Tsuna in danger, and if they had told him what they thought was going on instead of hiding it he would have been able to solve the mystery of her disappearance much sooner.

"Squalo." Reborn called over to the silver haired teen. "You need to use your Flames and calm her down, sleep would be best." Reborn explained, "Levi, take her to Xanxus' room and put her to bed, let her sleep." Levi nodded hesitantly, he didn't want to leave her anywhere, but Reborn was right, the girl needed to rest first, especially if Squalo was going to put her to sleep, that gave them time to figure out what to do next.

Squalo strode over to Levi and gently placed a hand on her head until the little girl slumped into Levi asleep, the tall man nodding and carrying her to Xanxus' room. Reborn turned to Squalo as soon as Levi was out of sight glaring at the teen.

"Go pick up Xanxus, I don't care if he's having a tantrum, the kid needs him. Let him know that Ottabio killed someone in front of her." Squalo's silver eyes widened at that, someone had killed in front of the kid? No wonder it had been so hard to calm her down, even his Flames had taken a while to take effect and actually put the kid down. The kid was so worked up that a normal dose hadn't done anything.