[ O M A K E S ]

Omake: Rules

"I don't see why we have to put this up." Squalo grumbled while Xanxus cuffed him upside the head with a glare.

"If you could stick to the rules we wouldn't have to put a list up trash."

1. No swearing around Tsuna.

2. In any language.

3. Or at all.

4. Do not mention the Mafia around Tsuna.

5. Do not let Tsuna play violent video games.

6. Do not let Tsuna watch violent movies.

7. Or horror.

8. Do not train Tsuna without Xanxus' permission.

9. Do not go near Tsuna without Xanxus' permission.

10. Do not communicate with Iemitsu.

11. Ever.

12. Do not introduce Tsuna to any new brats.

13. Do not take Tsuna anywhere near other brats.

14. Do not let Tsuna go anywhere on her own.

15. Do not give Tsuna coffee.

16. Ever.

17. Do not let Ken in the kitchen.

18. Or anywhere near fire.

19. Hayato too for that matter.

20. Hayato is not allowed to use explosives in the mansion.

21. Do not let Mukurou and Kyoya fight inside the mansion.

22. Do not ever upset Tsuna.

Punishment for upsetting Tsuna is a week of training with Xanxus.

"Is that everything?" Xanxus mused double checking the list while Squalo snorted in amusement.

"For now, I don't doubt it will grow as Tsuna grows."

"Tsuna is never growing up." Xanxus growled while Squalo rolled his eyes at the teen.

"Keep telling yourself that you shitty-" a bottle of water hit his face, "boss."

~•~

Omake : Coffee and Tsuna~

Squalo wasn't even thinking when he set the drink down in front of Tsuna, he had asked if she'd like a hot drink and he had made her the same as what he was drinking, so when the child blinked at the coffee with wide eyes he never really thought about it.

Tsuna sipped at the drink with a face, it was bitter and weird, she had thought Squalo meant hot chocolate. Trying another sip Tsuna cringed again, but she didn't want to be rude, she had to finish the drink.

So Tsuna waited until it cooled a little before swallowing it all in a few big gulps, treating it like medicine and getting it done fast, her mother had always told her to drink them quickly and get it done. Sipping only made it worse.

With a cringe Tsuna finally set the empty cup down, almost immediately after she was bouncing in her seat.

"Hey, brat, you okay?" Tsuna nodded while bouncing out of her seat and starting to run out the door. "Brat?" But Tsuna was gone, out like a shot and running laps around the mansion.

"Squalo what the fuck did you give the brat?!" Xanxus hollered down the hall before the wall nearby him exploded, Sky Flames shooting over at the Varia Commander. "Damnit brat, stop blowing shit-" another explosion and more wall caved in. "Stop blowing the mansion up!" Xanxus yelled out at her while Tsuna continued to run around. It was like someone had turned her into Ken, but a Ken who had Sky Flames and didn't approve of swearing.