Q U I N D I C I

It took Nana a few moments to process the news that Fuuta was calling her tiny daughter his mother but that soon gave way to another feeling.

"Wait... what does nonna mean Tsuna?" Tsuna finished cleaning the pasta sauce off Fuuta before looking over at her mother curiously.

"Nonna? Grandma.... isn't it nii-san?" Nana blinked down at Fuuta before tearing up and squealing and glomping Tsuna, the child squeaking as she was swept into her mother's arms.

"That's so adorable! My baby going to be such an awesome mother~" Tsuna was finally released only for Nana to grab up Fuuta with a giggle and hug him to death as well.

"Haha, you're going to be the youngest mum at school." Takeshi laughed while nudging his dad. "Tsuna would make a great mum wouldn't she." Tsuyoshi was still lost for words, the Ranking Prince was not like he'd imagined, he was just a child, he had met a previous Ranking Prince once, he had been cold and severe, this child was.... a child.

"She might be a tad young." Tsuyoshi noted softly while Xanxus glared at him.

"Not your damn choice, nor mine. You think I want the brat to keep picking up more brats?" Xanxus muttered in English, if this old man really was the retired assassin he thought he might be, he'd understand English.

"You could keep her away from them?"

"You think we don't try? Unfortunately, I've taught the brat how to sneak out. It was meant to be in case of being kidnapped again-"

"Again?"

"And she uses it to sneak out and go find brats. Her intuition is a fucking menace." Tsuyoshi chuckled looking at the little girl continuing to feed Fuuta, the child finally being released by Nana to continue his lunch. Nana instead hovering around them and snapping pictures.

"I think it's adorable Tsu-chan~" Nana giggled, she did hope that the child never grew out of it because it was completely adorable, she just knew that her daughter would make an amazing mother to Fuuta. While being called grandmother at her age was a little odd, she didn't care because Fuuta was adorable when he said it.

"Oh... I need to tell Iemitsu!" Nana cried before Xanxus cut her off, he didn't want the fun ruined.

"My brothers are going to tell him, we thought you'd like to see his reaction. They're going to record it." Nana giggled and nodded, she would very much like to see how Iemitsu reacted, she had been stunned but it was adorable, and she couldn't leave things be when they were cute. Lussuria was rubbing off on her.

"I guess for now it's our little secret, ne Tsu-chan." Nana giggled while Tsuna smiled at her mother. Nagi making the next move as she smiled at Fuuta, she wasn't very good with people, but children were safe for her.

"Fuuta-chan.... Nagi-nee." Nagi greeted pointing at herself while Fuuta blinked at her.

"Nagi-nee?"

"It means sister bambino." Xanxus explained. "Her name is Nagi, and the -nee means sister."

"Nagi-nee!" Fuuta announced nodding with understanding as he bounced from his chair and onto Nagi, snuggling into her hold.

"I'm Takeshi, Fuuta-chan." Takeshi said grinning at the small child as he blinked up from Nagi's hold, "Takeshi."

"Tayke-shee?" Takeshi grinned at the child's attempt at his name.

"Ta-ke-shi."

"Ta-ke-nee?" Nana couldn't help but squeal at the cuteness while Tsuna petted Fuuta's soft brown hair.

"Ta-ke-nii." Tsuna announced while Fuuta nodded over at her with a bright grin.

"Take-nii!" Takeshi grinned at that, even better, he was happy to take on the role of big brother to Fuuta!