[ O M A K E S ]

Omake: Iemitsu's nightmare

"D-Divorce? Nana what do you mean?" Iemitsu cried his shaking hands gripping at the paperwork his most darling wife had given him.

"I'm sorry Iemitsu.... but I've met someone." Nana apologised with a sad smile, "I loved you, once, but over time.... I'm sorry, but he makes me happy." Iemitsu was furious, he wanted to scream, to explode, to kill. That was right.... if he could find out who he was going to make them disappear. Someone had stolen his wife, and he would never forgive them, he would crush them with the full power of CEDEF.

"Who?" Iemitsu hissed. "I have the right to know." A door cracked open behind him, Iemitsu could sense Sky Flames, whoever had stolen his wife had active Sky Flames, whirling to punch them he froze, standing behind him in a gaudy Hawaiian shirt and a hat was Timoteo.

"T-Timoteo." The old man was smiling calmly at him.

"I'm going to give you one piece of advice Iemitsu, sign the paperwork and leave." Iemitsu was gaping at the Vongola boss in horror his mouth opening and closing without words, what did someone say to that?

"Iemitsu, you know Timoteo.... my lover." Timoteo moved to Nana's side and lifted her knuckles, placing a kiss upon them.

"This can't be real.... this can't be real.... he's the leader of a fucking Mafia family Nana, he's a murderer and criminal!" Timoteo frowned at Iemitsu, while Nana tightened her hand on Timoteo's.

"I know Iemitsu." The blond fell silent in shock staring at his wife. "Timoteo was honest with me, which is more than I can say of you."

"Nana...."

"Even if you refuse to complete the paperwork, it doesn't matter, you are no longer welcome here."

Iemitsu screeched as he sat up at his desk his paperwork scattering around him while he tipped out of his chair, blinking around his office in confusion the dream still in his mind. He needed to call Nana, she didn't really know about the Mafia, did she?

~•~

Omake: Marry to nii-san

"When I grow up, I'm going to marry nii-san!" The whole room froze, Xanxus gaping down at Tsuna while Iemitsu actually sobbed aloud.

"Awww, that's so cute~" Nana giggled while Iemitsu snarled and launched himself at Xanxus.

"Fucking bastard!" Xanxus growled grabbing Tsuna and backpedalling to get her out of the path, Iemitsu had lost sight of everything in the room and dived at him, nearly knocking Tsuna down on his quest.

"Squalo." The teen nodded taking Tsuna from Xanxus and moving her to safety while Xanxus drew one of his X guns to block the Flame infused punch coming towards him.

"You're dead Xanxus!"

"I think they'd make an adorable couple~" Massimo giggled while Federico nodded in agreement.

"Would make her part of the family officially."

"Fuck the both of you!" Iemitsu snarled before he was bowled over by a shoe to the face.

"Bad words." Tsuna growled from her place in Squalo's hold, one shoe in her hand and the other at Iemitsu's feet. "No bad words."

~•~

Omake: Ruling the world

Tsuna studied this dangerous teen behind her tears, dangerous this one, but still, she would see if she could get him under her thumb.

"Xanxus-"

"Nii-san." Ah, from that slight widening of his pupils and the ever so tiny hint of red in his cheeks he was going to fall to her charms as well, shifting her eyes over to the silver haired one might take a little more. He seemed the tsundere type, she could work with that too.

Tsuna had her cute act down pat, she had been kicking it up a notch at school, the bullies were easing off as they slowly fell under her spell, but she had a feeling this teen would be a good conquest to have under her belt.

Iemitsu had always held his distance, Tsuna wasn't sure if it was because of some sort of knowledge of her facade, or because he was the same as her, portraying a lie to the world.

So, they took her home, Tsuna wasn't even slightly worried about anything nefarious, the grumpy looking dark haired one had been caught hook, line and sinker.

The party that was thrown for them, Xanxus and her, was beautiful, and there were some incredibly powerful people there, she could sense the power they had and worked quickly at getting herself under their skin.

It didn't take much in the end, some smiles here, a giggle there, and the perfect head tilt, Tsuna had perfected that long ago, and used at the right times it counted anywhere from cute to adorable with the right people.

Looks like she now had the Vongola head and the Varia on her side, it would be easy to take over the world from there, she just had to keep up the smiles and she would have them all in her pocket eventually.

Omake time skip~

It took some time, years in fact, but Tsuna had finally done it, everyone bowed before her smile. Tsuna had taken over every government with a smile and a cute head tilt, it had taken time, but it was possible because of her huge eyes and cute act. Finally, they all belonged to her.

The few that could stand before her act and get away with it had been dealt with by the Varia, it was handy having the world's best assassin group in her pocket.

"Hmm, didn't you grow up to be a sensation." Tsuna blinked over at Reborn, tilting her head at him while he glared back.

"Don't try it, it won't work on me, Tsuna." Her head tilted a few degrees more while the Arcobaleno bit at his bottom lip. "It definitely won't work." And another two degrees. "Damnit!" Reborn hissed. "How the hell can you be that cute?!"

"Reborn-nii?" Reborn hated being manipulated, but when it was Tsuna, it was hard not to. While he knew that logically he should shoot her to stop her having control over the entire world.... when faced with that head tilt, and the tears in her eyes....

"Damnit..." He had lost, to a brat, Reborn had lost.