[ O M A K E S ]

Omake: Enrico, Massimo and Federico Vs Iemitsu's Balls

Iemitsu doubled over with a groan while he crashed to the floor. "Surprise!" Massimo cried while he darted back from the CEDEF commander giggling while the flames on his hand extinguished.

"Surprise, asshole!" Iemitsu glared at the other two brothers while they all smirked at him, turning they followed after their brother leaving his office without any apology or explanation for their unwarranted attack.

"Fucking brats!" Iemitsu squeaked after them, the brothers didn't notice however, they just continued on their merry way after attacking the CEDEF commander for no damn reason. "Lal, get a sun user." Iemitsu squeaked while trying to stand shakily, using the desk as a support, "I fucking hate Vongola brats."

~•~

Omake: Xanxus' "motivational" speech

"This is the one and only warning I am giving you disgusting sows." Xanxus hissed. "If you, or any of your fucking kids even look at Sawada Tsunahime wrong from now on, then me and my associates are going to come visit you, at your homes."

Pinning the mother that had flinched at the mention of the little shit that had called his Tsuna a whore, Xanxus towered over her, using his tall frame to intimidate her more then she already was.

"Takahashi Mio mother of Takahashi Toshio, thirty four years old, employee at the Namimori Bakery weekdays from 11am to 3pm. Having an affair with the owner of the bakery for the last four months, banging in the back room while your shithead son goes to school and husband works abroad to keep you in your comfortable lifestyle." Xanxus purred while the woman shivered in terror. "Then going home to your small two story houses in a nice block of houses to bitch to your child about an honest housewife and her child." His red eyes bore into her own promising death. "If even one of you think about fucking with the kid, I will ruin what little you have left of your pathetic lives."

~•~

Omake: Mammon's Swear Jar

"Oh, also, in the interest of our young Tsunahime's delicate ears, a swear jar system has been approved of and introduced as of today." Mammon smirked, she had been thinking of that for the last month, it had just meant getting it approved by the brats and set up before she could make it official and announce her newest source of income. "Every time you swear, in any language, €2 into the kids account, and of course €2 into mine for managing the service. All approved by both boss and Nono~"

"The brat's not here you fucking moron." Mammon smirking, while Squalo glared at the Arcobaleno

"That's €4 from your account, €2 to the brat and €2 to me."

"The fucking kid isn't even here!" Squalo snapped again while her smirk grew to a grin.

"No one said it was only in her presence~" Mammon cackled floating down the hall,

"Well fuck."

"That's €12 now strategic commander~"