D I C I A N N O V E

Tsuna blinked at Byakuran while the child looked around the entrance of the house, it looked just as he remembered it, the only thing was, there were a lot more children and the Flames all through the house were much more potent than even when Tsuna had been a teen on other worlds.

Tsuna was still so young but her Flames were incredibly well honed, someone was training her, and doing it well. From his research it was Xanxus, such an amusing scene taking their relationship or lack thereof in other timelines.

"May I?" Nana asked holding out her hands for the baby, Byakuran handing the small child over without further ado, Sawada Nana was the most motherly person he had met in any lifetime, she took on taking care of any child in her vicinity regardless of their history. "Lambo-chan wasn't it?" Byakuran nodded to her while Nana cuddled the small child. "Is he your brother Byakuran-chan?"

"No, he was left in the care of my family by his aunt after his parents died." Byakuran explain while fishing around in his bag. Would it be too impertinent of me to ask to heat up a bottle for Lambo?" Byakuran asked formally while Tsuna tilted her head in confusion at all the big words.

"Imperti-what?" Tsuna blinked before her eyes focused on the bottle in Byakuran's hand, dismissing her confusion instead she took the bottle and trotted into the kitchen to get some water heating in a saucepan. She had seen this before on television, so she knew what to do, at least, for the start. She'd get her mother to help her know when it was ready.

A mother that was currently cuddling and gushing all over Lambo while Byakuran took a seat at the table to watch quietly, trying so very hard to keep back his sniggers, this scene was something he had never imagined, it was quite amusing really.

"...T-Tsu-nee.... wh-what... who?" Tsuna looked over at Chrome, the girl peeking in shyly at the snow haired child at the table.

"Ah, Chrome-chan, Byakuran-kun?" The child nodded over at her at the suffix, san would annoy him and the Tsuna was much too polite to use nothing. "Needed a place to stay with Lambo-chan." Tsuna explained

"D-Does.... Xanxus know?" Chrome stuttered out, there was no way that Xanxus was just going to let another boy move into Tsuna's house, he was keeping them all in the mansion bar Fuuta, who didn't count, Basil and very reluctantly on Xanxus' behalf, Fon. (However, had anyone mentioned to him that Fon occasionally joined the cuddle pile in Tsuna's bed he would have been locked in a pit in the mansion for the next 40 years.)

"Mammon-nee will tell him." Tsuna assured, Mammon was on watch duty next door today, it wouldn't take long for Xanxus to find out someone had gone into the Sawada house.

As if on cue the front door slammed open while a glaring tall dark haired teen came striding in all but growling down at Byakuran.

"What the fu-...." Xanxus glanced at Tsuna before growling again. "What is a Gesso doing anywhere near my brat?!"

"Xanxus you woke the baby!" Nana chided while smacking the teen upside the head when Lambo began crying in her arms, Xanxus sending a glare at the woman before blinking down at the small child in her arms.

"Oh hell no, not another one." Xanxus whined glaring at the baby. "No way in hell we're taking in another on-" Xanxus was once again smacked by Nana when his loud voice caused the baby to start crying all over again.

"Hush young man." Nana ordered while Xanxus growled grumpily, Tsuna taking her mother's attention of the teen and over to the stove.

"How do I know it's ready mama?" Nana bounced over to Tsuna and began talking her child over checking the bottle's temperature while Xanxus glowered at Byakuran quietly.