•9•

"Why don't you eat with us, Sakura?"

Why did he care? Was all she could think. She hasn't eaten with them for almost three years now! He had oh so graciously blessed her with his presence, and now he felt the need to ask her questions?

Unacceptable.

Sakura knew that she had to give him some sort of answer, however. "I don't know, I just don't." Was all she said.

"Hn." Was all he replied. She assumed he meant 'ok'.

They then continued to eat in silence.

Until they heard an all too familiar voice shouting at someone.

"You perv! Why would I go on the rooftop alone with you?!" He yelled.

"God, Naruto." The voice of a well known teacher, Jiraiya, said. "Just help me map out the roof so we can decorate it accordingly. It looks so sad up there!"

"Fine.." a muffled mumble was heard before the door burst open. Jiraiya stepped out first, not noticing the two other students staring at him. Naruto followed, also not noticing his sister with his best friend. Then he turned around.

"Sakura!" He grinned, running straight passed Sasuke and enveloping Sakura in a hug.

"Hi to you too.." Sasuke mumbled, turning back to what was left of his lunch.

"Hey Naruto." Sakura returned her brother's hug.

"Why are you with Sasuke? Are you guys dating?!" Naruto questioned, grinning cheekily.

Sakura was one hundred percent sure she knew exactly what her brother was trying to do, and she didn't like it.

Not one bit.

"I see," Jiraiya said. "Let's give them some privacy Naruto."

"You're right!" The blonde nearly yelled, before running off after waving at his two favourite people.

When the door closed behind them, Sasuke turned to Sakura. "Your brother is insane."

"I know, that's why I love him." Sakura replied.

Then, as usual, the two sat in silence for the remainder of their lunch.

While Naruto was running around, telling everyone that Sakura and Sasuke were dating.

Oh boy...

_______________

Short chapter (that's also unedited)but heyyyy

How's everyone been?

What's on your mind?

How're your grades?