•13•

"Naruto, Wait!" Sakura shouted after her brother, but was only answered with the slamming of the front door.

Her and Naruto have never fought or argued, maybe little disagreements about small things but never like this.

It's definitely weird, you'll never meet siblings who haven't fought and refused to talk to one another, but Sakura and Naruto were different. Maybe it was the fact that Naruto was adopted, and for a very long time after he arrived Sakura treated him as a guest and Naruto acted like one. Polite, only speaking small pleasantries and scared of making the other one mad.

Their reason for today's fight, Sakura admitted, was partially her fault. She had been cleaning out their basement, upon her mother's request, and had stumbled upon an old, green chef's apron. It had obviously been there, untouched, for a while with it's fraying edges and dust covered fabric. She assumed it was an old belonging of her mother's that she no longer used and threw it into a garbage bag.

Later on, Naruto was in a happy mood and decided to show Sakura a few pictures of his parents that were uncovered in an album Sakura had also found and given him. She hadn't looked into it before, because the cover had 'Uzumaki Family' written on it and she knew it wasn't her place to be snooping around through Naruto's personal belongings.

One picture he showed her was one of his mother, baking a cake and wearing the same green apron Sakura had thrown out earlier. Granted it looked newer, but the colour was definitely the same as was the red stitching that was now fraying out at the bottom. She wasn't going to admit to throwing it out until Naruto remembered he was also given his mother's apron as well as a few other articles of his parent's memorable clothing.

Before he could go looking for it, Sakura knew she had to confess to throwing it away, and she did. Obviously Naruto was sad and not in the right state of mind, so much so that he began yelling at her. She yelled back, saying it wasn't her fault, but did not apologize. Naruto left before things got too bad, assumably to see Hinata for some comfort.

After calming down a bit, Sakura began to wonder how she could fix this. She sighed, went out to the garbage bins and took out all the bags that were in there. She had no idea which bag the apron was in, and a few of the bags even contained actual garbage with, probably rotten, leftovers and toiletries. Still, she prepared herself before opening the first bag and beginning her search.

___

Naruto got home maybe four hours later, a small plastic bag in his hands. Sakura was on the couch, she had taken about three showers because she swore the smell of garbage was still lingering somewhere.

"Hi, Sakura..." he said, scared that she wouldn't answer him.

"Hi." Was her short reply.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you, I'm sorry! Here's my peace offering." He said quickly, offering her the plastic bag.

Sakura raised an eyebrow and took it, opening it to reveal her favourite chocolate and an Urban Planet © gift card. Definitely Hinata's idea.

"I'm sorry too.." Sakura said, before putting the bag down and running to her room. She came back down not a minute later with something green in her hand.

She offered it to her brother, who unfolded it to reveal a green apron, hand washed and stitched up to fix what was broken.

Naruto teared up and hugged his sister. "Let's never fight again."

"I don't think that's possible, but okay." She replied, hugging him back.

"Why not?"

"Cause siblings fight."

"We never fought before and we've been siblings for a long time!"

"Okay, well now we're verified siblings."

"Uh... okay."

_________________________

[Unedited]

Wow they had their first real fight, so proud of them.

Anyways school is stressful and I need to pick a future career like.. right now. So, bye! See y'all in another 3-4 months?