Chapter 1

Draco's pov:

I hide in a closet for three hours, when will he stop hitting me and go to bed? No one knows if they did then I would be died within minutes, and I know my mother wouldn't want me to join her in the afterlife very soon. Hogwarts is tomorrow and I can't wait to escape this place. I do worry that my mate will learn about th abuse. I forgot to tell you didn't I well I went into my inheritance three months ago, and that is when the abuse and death of my mother happened.

<Flashback>

I was sitting in my room when I felt nauseous, my mother ran in and said that this was my inheritance and I would be fine in the morning. I woke up after finally falling asleep even though it wad hard since I was hit with nausea over and over again. My mother entered the room and said we were going to Gringotts, I put on black sweatpants and a tee shirt. Yes I love being comfy, we apparated to the edge of Diagon Alley and went to Gringotts.

Draco Lucius Malfoy

Father: Lucius A. Malfoy

Mother: Narcissia Malfoy nee black

Godfather:

Sirius Black- alive ( Azkaban)

Severus Snape/Black- alive

Godmothers:

Lily Potter nee Evans- deceased

Alice longbottom- alive (insane)

Belltrix Black- alive (hiding)

Creature: Elf

Elves are submissive and are skilled in fighting but when an elf is stabbed in the stomach once a month they can't fight back till they fully heal. Elves are light on their feet and quiet. They love to sit and watch the animals go by and are kind-hearted, they will be kind to you but if you touch their family then you will wish to have never been born.

Descends from Mothers side.

Mate: 17 years old and male

Mates creature: Dark Pheniox 

Type: Dominant

<End Flashback>

Draco's pov:

I am hurt that my mother is gone my father right before he killed her stabbed me in the stomach and then killed her in front of me. I want to be free of him but I can't unless my mate saves me or I die because of my father. I fight to stay awake during the stabbings and burnings I just want to sleep and never wake up again.  Potter's friends would probably be happy that I died, don't  blame them I am a horrible person... but I never wanted to do the things I did but my father controls me until my mate comes and finds me.

I hope that I will live long enough to make it out of this house to go to Hogwarts, Voldemort has been planning to take me as his own since I am a submissive I can bear children. I hope my mate finds me soon so I don't have to deal with Voldemort.