Chapter 9

Harry's pov:

After two days of staying with Bellatrix in her villa, we invited her to come and stay at Potter Manor with us. Bellatrix gladly accepted and left to pack her things, Draco has been bounce ing up and down since he finally had his aunt back in his life which I don't blame him. Everyone says that Voldemort is evil and all then they need to look at the difference between the dark side and light side. I will clear it up for you, the light side wants all wizards to celebrate muggle holidays and we showed show the muggles that we have magic and just destroy all our traditions. The dark side wants wizards to be protected and to celebrate our holidays, and not show ourselves to muggles they would kill us all. 

Voldemort and Dumbledore believe the light side they are leaders of the light, my father before it became me was the dark lord. Severus spies for us not Dumbles, Sirius is on the dark side. Remus was killed by Voldemort and Dumbledore when they killed my parents. I have the Longbottoms on my side along with all of the dark side is purebloods except for Malfoy. We all are trying to stop the war and protect ourselves now that we have Bellatrix that may happen.

Draco pov:

I finally have my aunt back and I will be safe from Lucius I don't call him father anymore he lost that right when he murdered my mother. Harry has helped my wounds heal a little bit more so I can stand and walk for a longer time without falling, the Dursleys are still mad at Lucius and hate everything he has done. We plan on going to their cabin in Pennsylvania for the Yule Holiday.

Severus and Sirius will visit Remus's grave along with James and Lily potter's graves as well. I still can't believe that Dumbledore and Voldemort killed them. Remus was an innocent and he was killed since he was with them when they attacked. Sirius lost three of his friends  because of those two, and they are called the light. That's a laugh they aren't the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Timeskip*

No one's pov:

Harry and his family can be seen sitting in the family lounge of the Potter Manor drinking tea and talking about the events that have happened. Draco was with his aunt talking about his mother and the events that had happened. Draco was still healing and had the strangle marks still from when Voldemort had taken him. Neville and Sean had gone home to talk to their parents and let them know where they stand, the hated Dumbles, Voldy Shorts and Lucius Malfory. They all were pure dark and that won't change, Draco being an Elf had found the others and told them everything they needed to know. Narcissia was the Queen so Draco became the leader of the Elves, hearing that she was killed by Lucius Malfory also helped them gain allies.

Neutral parties were leaning toward the dark since Lucius was on the light after hearing he had killed his Wife and almost killed his son plus abusing him. Harry and Draco would be starting their 7th year at Hogwarts and everyone who believed Dumbledore was in for a big suprise. Fred, George, Bill, Percy, and Arthur are going to arrive to discuss everything and they will be getting information they need. Everything would fall in place soon and everyone would be safe as well. Grindlewald helped Harry in everyday since his mother was a potter, making Harry his cousin and family sticks together no matter what. (Yes. Grindlewald is in this and he is a potter on his mother's side. My opinion so don't hate me.)

<the meeting>

Harry's pov:

Everyone is here and I see Arthur is happy to be here, I can't wait for the Weasleys to fall. Arthur and his older sons were never blood traitors, that is Ron and Ginny along with their mother Molly. "Fred and George good to see you," I say to the twins, "along with your father and two older brothers." Fred ad George smile, "Good to see you as well-" Fred says but stops, "we have news you may like-" George says and stops. "We found out how Voldemort, Dumbles and Lucius found Draco." Fred finishes, Draco looks over and is talking to Arthur silently about something which I am not wanting to find out about with the look on their faces.

"How did they find him?" I ask the twins, "Ron and Ginny decided to follow dear Petunia back to the manor and saw Draco help her with the food she had bought." They say together. Unbelievable they followed my aunt and they got away with it, not for long. I start giving orders to the Weasleys and say I want everything on their mother, brother and sister. Those two at Hogwarts will hate us and Molly will hate us as well, pranks are going to start and they won't stop till I feel like they got what they deserved. No one follows my family and tries to harm my family. I have to call in a favor with my cousin hope he is able to help. I also want to see his mate as well, I remember that Gellert told me it was Newt. (My opinion, I want these two together.)

Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George got up and said they would get it done and would send everything they have by owl. I told them that was fine and saw them out, I was making plans to keep Draco near me and not let anyone get him. I can't believe that I now have to make sure that no one can find my family or the manor at all and that they don't have access to the grounds. My family will never be harmed again. Now all I need is to start my letter to my cousin Gellert and have him come over with his mate to the manor since he is a potter by blood he can travel to the manor and bring his mate along since he is allowed through, it also make it to were I have to meet him to put him on the family line since I am the head of the Potter house.