Chapter 4

Harry's pov:

Draco showed us the wounds he has and told us about the wounds not visible, he has stab wounds on his stomach and cuts on his waist, arms, back. He also says there are cut wounds on his thighs, lower legs and inner thighs. I did the one thing we all needed to know so I asked, "who did this to you and don't lie." I see him flinch and I know he didn't want to answer this but it needs answered. He says, "my father is the one who beats me but people he has watch me also beat me for the fun of it, I also was told that Voldermort was going to take me as his, including the death of my mother was not done by somoen unknown it was done by my father."

Harry's pov:

We all couldn't believe what we heard his father killed his mother and beats him and also allows the people he has watching his son beat him, that is a low blow but Voldermort that crosses the line. Draco looked that he was going to cry so I walked up and pulled him into a hug my family immediately grabbed guns, knives, and any other weapon they could find or had. Draco looked scared so I comforted him with my magic, I saw that Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and Dubley had asked house elves to check all the windows upstairs and downstairs, they then proceeded to lock the door and have me check the wards for any unwanted people if they had enter and if the wards were still active.

Draco had some wounds that we needed to heal and fast like to stab wounds in his stomach, we started with potions and any other kind of potion to help him heal faster. After we finished with his stomach wounds we went to the cuts on his arms, waist and back. I had to do the cuts on his inner thighs, thighs, and lower legs. I couldn't believe that he had so many wounds, Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon couldn't help me heal the hidden wounds since they were to deep. I then picked up Draco which startled him and carried him to the door, we said bye to my family and apparated to Hogsmead (spelling?) And walked to Hogwarts under the invisible cloak.

Draco's pov:

After they had healed my wounds it was almost time for us to head back to Hogwarts so they didn't find out that we snuck out. Out of nowhere Harry picks me up and carries my Bridal style to the door, it shocked me like it was out of the blue. We said good bye and apparated to Hogsmead, we walked back to Hogwarts under Harry's invisible cloak, I had to start walking to the slytherin common room but I couldn't move that way since Harry had put his arm around d my waist and made me walk with him.

We walked for sometime till he came to a halt in a hall I didn't regonize, he called out to someone to come out. I watched as Neville Longbottom, and Sean (last name?) Walk out of the shadows with books they had been reading. When they saw me they asked what I was doing here they didn't say I had to leave they were questioning Harry about if something happened. Harry told them about my wounds that I had on my stomach, arms, waist, back, thighs, inner thighs, and lower legs. Neville and Seamus aka Sean immediately got so mad and said they wanted to know who did that to me, Harry told them that it was my father and the people my father has watch me.

Neville, Sean and Harry all want to see what they do to me when I go home for Christmas and summer, so does the Dursleys. I tell them that I will get them to the manor but they have to have a notice me not charm on so they can't be found. Harry knows that my stomach wound still has not healed and I ended up stabbed in the stomach again with that special knife that makes us elves vulnerable. When we exit the train I see my father waiting for me, I walk over and he grabs my arm and leaves a bruise, we apparate to the manor and I run in immediately to hide I know what comes next good thing i have Dobby bringing them all to the manor for me he will come find me and let me know if they are here.

"Master Draco, they are here in the house and are by the front doors with the charms on." Dobby said to me "thank you Dobby." I say to him, I get out of my hiding spot and run through the halls to the front doors, I am on the second floor so I have to be careful not to run into my father. His study is open crap, I walk past and don't get far enough before I am hit with a knife in my arms, waist, back, and lower legs. I run to escape him and get to the stairs. He follows me and tries to grab me, I am able to come and have my back to the stairs. When he saw that I was backed up to the top or the stairs he smirked and threw me down them, I know that Harry, Neville, Sean, Petunia, Vernon, and Dubley saw my father throw me down the stairs. I roll down and hit my head and back on the stairs I have lacerations on my body along with a split lip, blood going down my face. I will probably not be able to stand up for 3 hours and I can tell that I have no ability to heal myself without passing out from using my magic.