Chapter 6

Sirius pov: (A/N: yes, my favorite person has his on pov.)

I run to my home that I share with my mate Severus, when I make it to my home I run in and find Severus sitting on the couch reading a book. I run to him and pick him up hugging him tightly. Severus wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me back, I am so happy to be back. Severus and I talked about why I was in Azkaban. I didn't betray Lily and James like everyone thinks, it was wormtail. He betrayed them to Voldemort and Dumbledore, I tried to save them but didn't make it in time and got blamed for their deaths.

I ask Severus about our Goodson Harry and he says the at he is fina bad has found his mate that is Draco Malfoy. I plan on visiting Harry tomorrow with Severus, we will tell him about his parents and have fun together.

Severus pov:

I can believe it Sirius is back, I thought he would be stuck in Azkaban for something he never did. I can't wait for Harry to meet Sirius. Sirius has been jumping up and done for the excitement to meet Harry. We talk for awhile till Sirius got bored and started to roll around on the floor, then he lit up like a Christmas tree. Out of no where he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and walks to our bedroom.

*Timeskip after everything* (A/N: not writing that imagination go ahead.)

Severus pov:

I hate Sirius, well he at least now has his wish. Being a neko and a submissive at, Sirius felt bad and decided to offer to make breakfast for me. I will need to go to the doctor to see if I am pregnant now, we are going to see Harry today and memos heal pretty fast so I will be healed before we leave.

*Timeskip thanks to Nemo Severus powers ;)*

Harry pov:

Severus and Sirius flooded here and are currently talking to Draco, Severus told me that Sirius and him had a little fun so I checked up on him. I told Severus that he is pregnant, he wants to tell Sirius when they get home. Draco has been healing and still has trouble walking every now and then. Severus has said that after so many times of having that knife plunged in his stomach he will become immune to its affects. I hope that happens, I also want to destroy that knife. Draco and I have talked about Hogwarts and have a plan we also brought the Weasley twins in on this they hate their brother Ron and sister Ginny.

We have talked about Bill, Percy, Fred and George help us protect Draco and get Dumbles and Voldy Shorts. We all get together with my family, Neville, and Sean plus Bill, Percy, Fred and George.

*everyone gets together*

Harry's pov:

Everyone is here, I see the Weasley twins, their brothers Bill and Percy. I have Draco sitting on my lap and he is eating a donut and sharpening a knife, my aunt and uncle are sitting on the couch to the side of me and Draco with Dubley sitting on the floor with a gun sitting next to him. Severus had a meeting with the dark lord and Dumbles, Sirius is sitting in an armchair on the other side of Draco and I. We put a spell on Severus to make sure that if Voldy Shorts or Dumbles tries to take him and use him against us they can't.

"Fred, George, Bill, Percy it's good to see you any information on your family?" I ask the Weasleys, "it's good to see you to Harry and yes we have information for you." George says but stops, "Ginny and Ron are trying to find Draco to take him to Voldemort and Dumbledore," says Fred. "We wanted to let you know about those two and what they are doing my father hates what they are doing can we bring our father with us next time?" George and Fred ask together. "Of course you can." I reply, Bill and Percy smiled but that was short lived because a knocking sound was heard so we got up and walked to the door, it was destroyed and Voldy Shorts jumped at Draco and grabbed him. Draco wheeled the knife he was sharpening and cut Voldy Shorts, Dubley pulled his gun and fired two rounds that hit Voldy Shorts in the arm that had a hold of Draco. After that happened Voldy Shorts fled, we started to worry about Severus so we used the spell that we put on him and saw that he was in Riddle Manor.

We all apparate to Riddle Manor with weapons. Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and Dubley wore jeans, tee shirts, and combat boots.

 Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and Dubley wore jeans, tee shirts, and combat boots

(All of the clothes and the boots but not the scarf for Vernon and Dubley.)

I had on the same as my aunt, Uncle, and cousin besides the scarf that aunt petunia wears. Bill, Percy, George and Fred went home since it would be weird if they were with us. Sirius had on a black t-shirt, black jeans and combat boots.

 Sirius had on a black t-shirt, black jeans and combat boots

(Sirius wears the jeans shirt boots and sunglasses.)

My lovely Draco wore black jeans with rips all up his legs, black t-shirt with words, red flannel around his waist.

(Draco's outfit without the bag. Who ever this is I just am using for the outfit you are wearing.)

We all entered Riddle Manor, we walked around till we got to t he living room area. Severus was on the floor with his hands tied behind his back with blood running down his face from a head wound. Voldemort ran at Draco with Lucius and tried to grab him and stab him, Draco pulled a knife from his waist and stopped the dagger that Voldemort held. Lucius tried to hit Draco but got Voldemort thrown into him by Draco. "Grab Severus and let's go!!" I yelled to Sirius, Draco roundhouse kicked his father and sent him flying into Voldemort, they both got kicked across the room to the window at the opposite side of the room.

We ran out and got back to Potter Manor, Severus lost a lot of blood he won't wake up for 3 or more days. Sirius didn't want to leave Severus but I told him I would watch over Severus for him so he can go eat. After he left I checked up on Severus and saw that the baby that he was carrying was okay. I checked the wards and the windows to be sure they are all good.

(A/N: hope you liked this chapter and my story. I am trying to make sure that everything done and that I have chapters up for you all.)