Chapter 12

* Gellert almost losses Newt*

Harry's pov:

Gilbert had been sitting in the living room with me, talking about how Newt had never liked his brother. I had never thought Newt had that to happen in his life, but I never got to let Gellert that when Draco runs in. "Gellert, Harry Newt is gone he had walked to his room to grab something but never came back so I went to look for him. The room was a mess he's not there." Draco said, I watched as Gellert stood up and cursed saying his family must of found him. I then decided a message to the Veela leader yo let him know about Newts kidnapping by his family.

I know for a fact that he won't stand for the kidnapping of one if his Veela's from my house and from his mate, he will help me find Newt and bring him back to safety. Someone who wants Newt so bad must really want something from him, I am so sure they want to find Gellert and will use Newt to find him I need to get a hold of the vampire leader to let him know what happened with Gellerts mate. No one takes Gellerts mate and if you do then you answer to me, I know that the Veela's and Vampires won't appreciate someone taking Gellerts mate from him and doing who knows what to newt.

*With Newt*

Normal pov:

With Draco, Harry , Gellert, Veela leader and the Vampire leader they can be seen looking at maps and trying every seeking charm and spell they can think of to help them find Newt for they have no idea what he is going through at that very moment away from them. Gellert sits down because he can feel the bond with his mate being pulled and can feel the pain Newt is in, Draco had gone through the whole room Newt was taken from and found a clue that Dumbledore was behind the kidnapping of Newt.

Newt was all the way in the castle of Hogwarts bound will Molly, Ginny and Ron stood over him being praised by Dumbledore for retrieving him from Grindlewald, Newts brother and parents been happy to learn the Newt was with them once more so they could lock him up for all his life never to see his mate again. What they didn't count on was being found out by the founders of Hogwarts. Newt had bruises from his parents and from being dragged down stairs by Molly and her two children, Salazar was beyond angry by the way they treated people with creature blood running through their veins since Rowena and him had creature blood running through their veins. The founders began to plan on a way to help Newt and decided and angry mate was the best option to get them back for what they had done, and so Godric began the letter to Harry and they planned for all hell yo break lose within the castle.