Chapter 8

No one's pov:

When Draco looked up he saw the one person he had left that he had of his mother, there stood Belltrix Black. She ran over to him and assessed his wounds that she saw, carefully helping him stand she started toward the villa. Belltrix closed the door and locked it hiding her and Draco from anyone who shouldn't find them. "What happened to you Draco?" Belltrix asked trying to heal some of the wounds that he had, "my father happened, I was sitting in potter manor since my mate is Harry potter. I heard a noise and saw my father, Voldemort, and Dumbledore all standing there." Replied Draco to his aunts question.

Belltrix had finally healed all of his wounds and started trying to figure out how to send a message to Harry with out getting them caught, she then realized that Draco could send the message through his magic to Harry. "Can you send a message to your mate with your magic for me please." Asked Belltrix facing Draco. "I can what do you want me to send." Draco asked, "tell Harry that you are with me in Norway at my villa and that Lucius, Voldemort, and Dumbledore tried to grab you when you were in the manor." Said Belltrix as she watched her nephew send the message to his mate.

Harry's pov:

I got back with my family and saw chaos everywhere, Draco must of had a shot out with whoever got in the manor. There are burn marks on the walls in some areas and others as well. I was about to freak out and destroy something when I got a message from Draco through magic. I told my family that Draco is safe and that it was Lucius, Voldemort, and Dumbledore that had attacked Draco, I told them I knew were he was and that I needed to make sure they didn't leave anything that would tell them were Draco was hiding.

I had checked the wards and everything is fine we did a spell that would get rid of any spy Things that they mat have set up and anything else so that they won't find Draco and his aunt. "They are in Norway and by they I mean Draco and his aunt Belltrix." I say, Sirius was so happy and we got ready to go to Norway to see Draco and Belltrix. We had finished packing and I apparated us there, Draco ran out and grab our arms dragging us in the house and locking the door. He nodded to his aunt who made sure that no one would find them, I had to catch Draco since the burn marks on his body still caused issues.

Belltrix pov:

I can't believe it Sirius is here and he is safe. I had left and hide when Narcissia said that her husband was going to kill her and probably beat Draco so I hid to make sure that I was alive when Draco found me. I looked over to Draco and Harry and saw concern in Harry's eyes will help held Draco in his arms, I smiled slightly so no one would see. I am happy that Draco has a mate that is concerned about his wellbeing and how he is doing.

"Come let us sit and talk about this in the family lounge so Draco can have his wounds healed a lot more." Bellatrix said to everyone, they walked in to the lounge with Harry carrying Draco since his wounds are still healing. Harry sat down with my nephew sitting on his lap, Draco seemed not to mind sitting on his lap since Harry was helping to heal some of the burn marks on his body. My nephew had told them all about what had happened and that Voldemort is a persistent person. I can't believe Lucius wants to kill his own son.

Harry's pov:

I can't believe that Draco had to flee the manor since Lucius, Voldemort, and Dumbledore had broken in at attacked him. How did they even know that he was at the Potter Manor? Lucius is getting on my nerve always attacking my Draco and wanting to kill him or take him. I had just left him for a second and his father decided to attack him. I am going to take him everywhere I go now and I won't let him get a hold of my mate ever again.