Chapter 11

Harry's pov:

I can't believe Draco is in the library again, and with Sirius showing signs of locking himself in his room since my parents and Remus's deaths are coming up in 4 days doesn't help. Severus is 4 months pregnant and has to be careful with magic or he will be in great harm, Minerva has told is that school will be pushed back to next year since the Ministry is looking around and has found some scare problems that can result in the death or injury of students, plus to allow Dumbledore to heal from wounds he sustained from Draco when he broke into Potter Manor.

Draco has been helping Severus get his class schedules all figured out and what he will teach at certain times and what he will need and what he has. Severus will have his child in August and the child will be a year old and Sirius with Petunia and Bellatrix can watch the child when Severus goes to Hogwarts to teach. That is what Draco is probably doing in the library, I also hate how people say Voldy Shorts is the Dark lord when I am, like what the hell is wrong with people. Just cause I live even though I should have died doesn't make me a light wizard I think me being in Slytherin is a sign that I am dark.

*Timeskip to day of Remus, Lily, and James death*

No one's pov:

Sirius has locked himself in his room and Severus is struggling to bring food to him since he is pregnant luckily Draco helps him out, Harry has a meeting with the Vampires and Veela's in 2 days to discuss anything they want to know. With Sirius out of it he can't help with Severus pregnant he is not much help and he is running in circles trying to do what he can. 

Draco has finished helping Severus with his class and schedules plus with taking food to Sirius when Severus is unable to. Draco works hard and he is trying to make sure everything is running smoothly with the meetings coming up, Dumbles and Voldy Shorts threat along with Lucius Malfoy threats. Harry is meeting with the Veela's and Vampires but the elves want to have Draco sit in so that they have a spot on the table with everything they discuss and Harry is fine with that since Draco helps him keep calm and not stressed on what to do and say. Gellert and Newt have been hiding around the country since Newts family believe in Dumbles and Voldy Shorts, Newt doesn't wish to be dragged back since they disowned him for having Gellert as his mate and because he doesn't believe in Dumbles and Voldy Shorts. Newt and Gellert will be in the meeting with their respected leaders so that they can stay hidden a bit more since Dumbles in turning up the search for them a notch.

*Timeskip to the meeting*

Harry pov:

I watch as draco lead the leaders of the Vampires and veelas in with Gellert and Newt following, "it is good to meet with you. Draco is the leader of the Elves and will sit in since the elves want a place on the table in this discussion." I say to the two leaders after shaking their hands. "That is quite alright." The vampire leader says with a nod of approval from the Veela leader, we discuss about how Draco is the leader since his mother was before him and to say that the two leaders were angry is an understatement. "I wish for your help Lucius Malfoy, Dumbledore, and Voldemort wish to take over the wizarding world and expose it to the muggle world." I say and the looks of horror that crossed their faces tells me they don't like the idea of muggles knowing about them, "we will join. Our world can't be exposed or we all will die." The vampire and Veela leader say together after some negotiations and anything else needed to be said I saw the two leaders put will newt and Gellert stayed for a little longer to talk with us.

I am surprised the leaders agreed so fast and didn't ask for more details then what I had, Gellert was pleased and so was Newt with their approval and willingness to help us in this war against the light to protect our world from the muggles. Draco had stayed quiet since everything they had said also applied to the elves and what they wanted.