Chapter 14

Normal pov:

Gellert stands above Dumbledore, Molly, Ginny, Ron and Newts family with Harry, Draco, The Vampire Leader, The Veela Leader, along with Harry's family. Newt stands next to his mate who holds him up with an arm around his waist keeping him close to him, the anger rolls off Gellert in waves colliding with Harry's and the veela and Vampre leaders anger. Dumbledore, Molly and Newts parents sport bruises, broken bones, and cuts while Ron and Ginny sport black eyes, split lips, cuts, bruises, broken bones, and concussions. Gellert growls when Dumbledore tries to move away and steps on Ron and Ginny when they move an inch, the anger rises when they get a good look at Newt and see his wounds.

Newt has bruises, cuts, lacerations, stab wounds,strangle marks,  and looks as if he has never had food or water for a couple of days. When his wounds are touched he flinches or jumps. Gellert holds Newt close and soothed his mates fear will glaring holes into the eyes of Dumbledore, Molly, Ginny, Ron, and Newts Family. If looks could kill all of them would be dead since Gellert was pissed off. Draco stood with a gun trained on Newts brother right between his eyes waiting for the signal to shoot, Draco was angered when he learned that they beat Newt he immediately had Petunia and Vernon teach him to shoot a gun with precision at his target, he picked it up in 2 weeks and strengthened his skill with practice and finding a man his mother knew that served in the British military. Dudley started to take up fighting classes and has learned to fight with and without weapons his favorite weapon to fight with would be his melee weapons any kind daggers to katanas, following in Vernons footsteps to being a leader of a mafia and learning every skill from his father. Harry is also learning from his uncle to be a leader since he is the Dark Lord, Harry can also fight. Learned on the street alongside Dudley, Harry can use any tactic whether it be underhanded or dirty he is always bound to win any fight he enters.

Petunia is a very nasty woman she isn't no "pull hair and scratch" type of girl oh no she is a tough cookie. Street fighter, weapons expert, and this girl served as a gunman in the military no one messed with her not even her superiors. Vernon he was all business but if angered he was a monster, favorite thing to do to his victims was torture he specialized in this department. Even taught his son and nephew how to torture someone for answers. This time they all were out for blood and it would come in an way they saw fit no one kidnaps their family and got away with it including beating them. Of course Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Fred and George shook as to make it look like they were scared while Arthur recorded secretly what happened so that Harry could show everyone in the wizaeding world what would happen if they did as Dumbledore did by taking one of their family. Unlike the light side, the dark was close. They were family you mess with one you mess with all, but it's worse if you mess with the royal family.

The truthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें