Chapter 3

Draco's pov:

I can't believe it i am out of the manor, my wishes have been answered. I can feel that my mate is on the train but I won't look for them I would cause more issues if I got up and left since my 'friend's' are here and they work for my father. I have been hit by them as well since they hate me, my creature to them is horrible and I should have never been born same with my father. 

I get hit with books and shoes by pansy, and blaise I can feel my mate comfort me through his magic and it soothes me to deal with the beatings, his magic calms me so I don't hurt them on 'accident'. I am grateful for my mate so I thank him like I always do with my magic. We will be able to feel each other's magic and find each other that way. I can't wait to meet my mate, they have helped me so I can to hug and thank them over and over again.

Harry's pov:

I have my own cart well besides Neville, Sean. I feel my mate getting beaten again and send my magic to comfort him so he doesn't 'accidentally' hurt someone. I feel my mates magic come and thank me for the comfort, Neville and Sean know I am a Dark Pheniox and that I don't hate Draco they don't either they actually like him. I can feel my mate get off and make sure to let Neville and Sean know I am going to follow my mate after the feast. 

*timeskip*

Harry's pov:

I follow my mates magic and find Draco, he is my mate and he has bruises everywhere so I walk up and hug him. I can feel him tense so I have my magic comfort him and he relaxes and hugs me back and I hear him say thank you. I can't believe that Draco is being hurt by someone and I will never let him get hurt again me and Aunt Petunia have do I d the potter manor and we are living there now, I sent aunt Petunia a letter about Draco I have my own room so I carried Draco under the invisible cloak to my room. He fell asleep and was snuggled to my side, I can tell he doesn't get much sleep so I let him sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petunia pov:

I got a letter from Harry, he found his mate and it's Draco Malfoy. I read about the Malfoys, Narcissia was killed and they have no idea how or who killed her. This is what the letter said,

Aunt Petunia,

I have found my mate and his name is Draco Mafloy. He has bruises all over him and I see some burn marks as well, I want to sneak to the manor with him in tow so you can see him and what I mean, I want to also see what else he has for wounds. I know you read about them can you give me any information about the Malfoys it would be helpful.

Harry♡

I told Vernon and we relied by saying it is a good idea and tomorrow was a good day to do it since it was their day of no classes. We need to see what the poor boy has gone through, I sent what I knew about the malfoy's and hoped it would help Harry with Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's pov:

Draco was still asleep when I go aunt Petunia letter back, I woke him up after another 10 minutes and go dressed throwing him some of my clothes to wear. When he finished dressing, my shirt went to his thighs and the sweatpants were to big a bit on his waist and length. I told him we were going to see my aunt Petunia and Uncle and cousin, he looked worried so I hugged him to calm him and said they want to meet him and help him with any wounds that he has that I didn't see, I felt him flinch before shaking his head no. I knew he was going to say know so I said that I would not let him get hurt and he would show us all of his wounds that he has or tell us about some that can't be seen. 

I felt him nod his head and knew he had felt the demand in my voice, I hate to have to use that in my voice but if I want to help him I will do what needs to be done so that it happens.

Draco's pov:

I could tell that Harry was serious when he used a demanding tone in his voice, I knew I had no choice but to do as I was told. He is my Dominant I have to respect and answer him. I just hope he doesn't ask about where I got them and what is happening in my life. I hate to keep the abuse a secret but it is safer for me and no one can stop my father anyway he got away with my mother's murder I wouldn't be surprised if he got away with mine if it came to it.

I fear Harry more than my father and I also feel safe with Harry then I do with my father's, I need to stop fearing Harry but let him help me and I will be safe. I think I will do that if it comes to that.