Chapter 10

Harry's pov:

I watched the Weasleys leave back to Molly, Ginny, and Ron. I had Draco close to me not letting him leave my side after what had happened, my aunt was in the library with Bellatrix will my uncle and cousin are in the kitchen eating. Now I need to send a letter to my cousin, I walk in with Draco following me, I walk in to my study and pull Draco on my lap and started writing my letter to my cousin.

Gellert,

I need to talk to you about something. It's very important I would also bring your mate I want to meet him, you may want to hear what has happened to my mate and what has been going on with Dumbles, Voldy Shorts, and Lucius Malfoy. We are in need of some help and thought you are the best one to go to. So hope to see you soon, make sure you bring newt or I will hunt you down.

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

Harry after sending the letter to his cousin carried Draco to their room since it was close to 11pm and they had to deal with Petunia tomorrow with Bellatrix over things for Hogwarts and if Draco would be safe. They didn't want to deal with that at all, so they went to bed. Will everyone settled down for sleep they all had one thought on their mind, I hope everything ends fast.

*Timeskip to 3 weeks later*

Harry pov:

I had received a letter from Gellert saying he would come in 3 weeks and now this is the day he visits with his mate. Draco is with me eating a donut sitting on the couch beside me with his legs laying over me, his hair has reached mid-back and is very close to white. He had talked with the elves and they all agreed to help us for no one gets away with killing their queen and then their now king of them since their queen died.

Finally I feel Gellert and an unknown person enter through the floo, I see them walk in and recognize Newt from the picture Gellert sent me and his description of newt. We all sit down on the couch in the family lounge and get down to business about what my letter meant and why i need his help. "Hello my dear cousin I see you brought Newt with you as well." I say, "Of course I did after your letter and it saying if I didn't you would hunt me down I decided to bring him, after all his family had disowned him for something he never did." Gellert replied. I watched as draco and newt started talking to each other while me and my cousin talk about other things, now I need to bring all of them in to the conversation. "Gellert I need your help, Voldy Shorts with the help of Dumbles and Lucius Malfory is planning on taking Draco and taking over the wizarding world. He had come and attacked Draco three times taking him once, Dumbles is helping find Draco while Lucius wishes to abuse Draco and probably kill him." I say while newt and Draco stop talking and listen to our conversation, Gellert nods signalling he wishes to hear more. "When I sent you that letter telling you I had found my mate he had bruises down his arms and legs with lacerations and burns on him as well, I have been protecting him and keeping him away from his father."

"I see and what is it that you need?" Gellert asks, "I need the help of the Vampires and Veela's with newt a Veela and you a vampire it will help greatly with me being the last dark Pheniox I am in need of more support I already have the elves supporting me since Draco is their leader." I say, "We will work on it they will probably wish to meet you and discuss with you if that is okay." Gellert tells me, "That's alright." I reply back calmly. After discussing anything else that may need to be resolved, Gellert and Newt left to do their assignments that I had given them i also had added newt to the line as Gellerts mate.

*next day*

Harry pov:

I have not seen Draco for the past hour and I am wondering if I lost him to the library or his Aunt.... wait never mind on the aunt it's the library. Wow the moment I think aunt and she appears in the family lounge with Petunia talking about shopping, never knew I would have to hunt Draco down in the library again. Third time this month, do I need to close the library off or ward him away from it or something. I never thought I would miss Remus as much as I do now even though I never met him but I remember him reading to me when he visits.

Sirius and Severus both miss Remus along with my mother and father, Severus tells me about my mom when she was younger along with Petunia will Sirius tells me about my father and then both Severus and Sirius tell about Remus. Apparently Remus was a werewolf and loved books, they never found him anywhere else but the library. Ironic I have a mate that loves to hide in the library like Remus. Sirius on the day of Remus's death will hide in his room and not come out, so Severus has to take him food, Severus says it was hard on Sirius to find his friends dead and didn't make it in time to save them. Sirius already has the signs of getting ready to hide in his room their deaths are coming up in 4 days so I hope he will be okay after all he has a mate that he needs to worry about as well..... I wish Remus was here so Sirius wasn't so down and broken on the day of their deaths.

A/N: I think newt would be a Veela so.... My opinion.