💜❌✅Under the bridge is a green door (1)

2021 Edit: This is non canon/canon due to some changes to some characters

Warning a little bit of swearing (cause one of the character swears ._. )

+------+

1323 words
Genre: Romance and fiction

+------+

2 years ago, a rumour was spread around and has been located in a park called "Mellowdow". When visitors walk in the deeper parts of Mellowdow, a voice or humming can be heard beneath the bridge. Two years after when the rumours spread, no one dares to ever go any further when they see the bridge.

But who is this person under this mysterious bridge?

This commonly rumoured mystery all started from a girl named Magnolia, she was 17 years old living beneath the bridge all by herself. Speaking of which... "*Yawn* What time is it?" Magnolia tiredly says and looks at her clock. "12:26 PM," She thought, Magnolia hopped off her bed and prepared herself for today. She ties up her dark brown hair into a bun, wears a mint green dress with little flower decorations from top to bottom, while lastly slipping on her light brown flats. Once she was dressed up she looks for her kettle and fills it up with water, after doing so, she opens her cupboards and finds a bottle of bird feed, Magnolia opens her door and walks outside to see a few birds eating from the half-empty birdfeeder. 

"Excuse me birdies I need to refill your feeder." She asks politely. The birds moved out of the way when she grabs ahold of the birdfeeder, after refilling it, she hangs it back up. Turning around she sees a small bird "Hey there little guy, have a nice hibernation?" The bird doesn't reply and stares back at her curiously. "Right... Can't speak." She says lowering her head in disappointment. "Of course you can't..." She mumbles. Magnolia pinches herself "No, gotta stay positive, I can't let that get to me." "Besides, I have to be grateful for what I have." Magnolia raises her head.

+---------+

"How far does this park go?" I sighed "Nevermind it's not like it matters." I put both my hands in my pockets. This is probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done ever since the rumours started spreading about this place from 2 years ago, Mellowdow, a place that now people see as a strange place to visit with the random humming and talking.

I don't really care whether or not it is a person under that bridge, I just need to have some peace and quiet that- "A flower changes, from red to green, where I see clearly, the sad tone of one, in a light cloudy night sky.." A soft voice sang. "No one said singing in the rumours did they?" I thought.

"Sounds of raindrops, a ray of sunshine near, but sadly to say, the flower never lived and once one's gone, they won't come back! But ill be waiting... When they're back home." The voice sang again. You know what! Fuck it! I'm going there instead of standing here doing nothing!

+--------+

That's strange I hear someone running? That's a first. I guess it must be joggers going around the park I guess but then again no one goes here at this part of the area...

*RUSTLING* *RUSTLING* *BRANCH CRACKS*

"AHHHHHH!" Someone screamed, startling me and the loud sounds scared all birds away.

"Ugh. . ." The guy on the floor groaned. Without hesitation, I quickly ran up to him, "Are you okay?" I asked, lending a hand. "No! Do I look fucking fine..?" he hissed at me, slowly lowering his voice in a confusing tone while looking up toward me, he coughs.