💜✅Sky mirror 2

1485 Words

"Finally, why did you take so long down there?" Rain grabs her wrist. "Ho-hold on! I'm not the Windy yo-" A man with a scarf of clouds runs up to Rain "Oh hey Rain! You better hurry up Leslie is not gonna like it when you're late! I'll see you guys later! I have plans right now!" He smiles brightly at them running to another direction.

"Wait stop!" Nalas trips onto the ground. "Windy why didn't you use your wings!?" She tries to grab her wrist to pull her back up. "That's because I'm not her! I'm a human girl trapped inside her body!" Rain had a surprised and confused expression on her face. "What!? How is that supposed to be possible! Windy come on we're gonna be late so quit wasting our time-" "Quiz me!" "What?!" "I said quiz me about me!" Rain didn't have anything to say but instead followed her order. "If this will get you to follow me then fine! What are your main hobbies?" Nalas thought for a short moment. "Stacking playing cards and acting."

Rain stares as a response. "So do you-" "What's your favourite animal?" "Er- bears?" "Do you play any instruments?" "Uh no?" "How did you get here?" "From a mirror down the basement..?" Suddenly Rain paused for her next question and thought for a moment. "A mirror-" She gasps. "That's our Mirror portal!" "Mirror portal?" Nalas asks stretching out her arms. Rain sighs and makes eye contact with Nalas. "It's a broken one, it's not supposed to switch bodies with another worldly creature. I was asked to destroy it but... I must've forgotten."

"Ahem." A male voice tried catching their attention. "O-oh! Le-Leslie! We were just on our way-" Rain nervously says, while Nalas blushed when staring at him as a response. "Sure you are I forgive you." He smiles warmly. "So we're not in trouble?" Nalas curiously asked. "Of course not, 5 hours of more work." Nalas wanted to scream at him but Rain covered her mouth. "O-of course! Hehe so sorry Leslie." She sweats a little. "Very well now, come on you better not be later than before or else I'll extend another hour." Both Rain and Nalas gulped. "Will do sir!" Both said while Leslie nods.

Both Rain and Nalas walked side by side whispering their plan. "Okay so whatever you do, do not mess it up" "Wow that really sounds encouraging Rain," Nalas whispers sarcastically. Rain received the scroll from the mailbox, however, when she opened the scroll it was much longer than we thought. "Wh-wha? This is 5 hours of work?" "I didn't think it'll be this long either..." Other angel's giggle and chuckle at their reaction. "This is embarrassing, I've never been late 5 mins with Windy, never!" Rain drops the scroll stretches her hood to her face. "I wonder if Windy is having fun.." Nalas picks up the scroll reading it through.

...

Everyone looked in amazement. "Great job Nalas! Have a seat." The teacher happily instructed. "Nalas since when you were this smart!" A boy next to her says. "Uh, I guess I studied a bit, that's all hehe..." Windy scratches the back of her head in embarrassment. "Usually I never get this much praise back at Season land." She thought. The bell rang and Windy grabbed Nalas's and took out her lunch bag. "Oh hey, Nalas! What do you have for lunch?" The girl sits beside her while everyone in the class swapped seats. Windy opens up the Thermo soup container revealing an egg drop soup with noodles. Windy's eyes shine with happiness. 

"Wow egg drop soup that's new! Can I try a little? I never had it before! Please, please, pleeease!" She begged. Windy was tempted to have it for herself, however, since she felt guilty she uses the fork and puts a small amount of noodles on her white rice. "Yay! Thank you Nalas! I'm so glad to be your friend!" She says as grabbing her fork and eating right away combining it with the rice. (Oh god help I'm hungry jesus this sounds so good.)

"Hmm! So good!" She says happily. "Oh, right you need something back right? One moment.." She reaches inside her lunch bag. "Here you go three oreo cookies I had the rest earlier so I'm good." Windy wanted to cry tears of joy and hugs her. "Why can't my friends can't be like this!" She pretends to sob. "Huh? Your friends? Are you talking about Thomas and Ellios?" She raises a brow. "Um, no... Oh yeah right! You don't know me... Do you keep secrets? Like super duper top secret, secrets?" Windy asks. "Of course we're friends!" "Good because I'm an angel."

...

"WHAT?! THAT'S ALL?!" She startles everyone in the classroom. "Oh sorry, sorry carry on everyone, hehe..." She quietly says, sitting back down. "Okay if you were her do you like bugs and snails." "No." "Wow, that was a fast one, favourite colour?" "Blue or yellow." "Uhuh, so do you know who is Thomas and Ellios are? Give a short description of them." "I don't even know them until you brought them up!" Windy sips her soup. "Okay... How about this, which classes are your favourites? Art, drama or music?" "Music." "Last one, what's my name?" "Err... Mary?" "Nope, it's Christine, nice to meet you angel welcome to earth." She eats her rice and hotdog."

"Wait I didn't get a single question right?!" She tilts her head. "Well, the first one with the bugs and snails is kinda true. The real Nalas would like some bugs but mostly snails. The rest of the answers is her favourite colour is Brown, Thomas is a Japanese & English gamer, sometimes speaks in his language, Ellios likes reading a lot and plays a ton with Thomas although apparently, he beat two gaming championships at our school so that's nice. Nalas is in drama class she's quite good actually, but anyway, that's all the corrections."

"That was, a lot of info..." Windy says finishing the last of the soup. "So what's your name anyway?" Christine asks taking another bite from her lunch. "Windy." She shook her hand. "I came here from a mirror in the washroom." Christine rubs her chin "Yeah heard stories of a certain washroom. Some say they saw one or more people through the mirror instead of their reflection. We all decided to call it 'The sky mirror' because the first sighting was angels flying across the sky.." Soon Christine's face lit up.

"So out of the question what's being an angel feel like?" She beamed with excitement. "Er... I don't know hehe...  You see I'm actually erm... How to say this? A low-class angel?" Christine was confused and tilted her head "So you sinned and then you went to low rank?" "No that's...  Actually, that's correct." Windy scratches the back of her head as the bell rang, Christine eats the last of her food quickly. "See you Wind- I mean Nalas." Windy waved at her afterwards taking out Nalas's pencil case.

...

"Finally we're finished!" Nalas says tiredly. By now it's passed her end of the school and thought that Windy may be waiting from the other side of the mirror long enough. "Let's go Nalas we need to find the mirror in the basement." Rain says as Nalas nodded in response. By now Nalas was used to flying since Rain taught her how. They flew back to the house and went downstairs while hearing some humming sound. "Windy?" Rain said. "Oh! Good, you guys are back! I wasn't sure you'd come back thank goodness. Wait why are you guys sweating and very exhausted?" Nalas sighed. "Long story, now let's get this over with," Nalas says.

Both Windy and Nalas touch the mirror, however, nothing happened.

"Uh, how come it isn't working?" Windy says. Suddenly Rain facepalms "Oh no, I forgot this darn mirror has a timer. By the morning you guys can switch places again." Rain points at the hourglass below the frame of the mirror. "WHAT!?" They both shouted. "No worries I'm su-sure it'll be fine, all Windy has to do is goto Nalas's home and pretend as their daughter and Nalas not being late again not hard right?" Windy's eyes widened. "She what?!" "Nevermind what Rain said, Windy! Just goto my home my address is in my wallet you'll know where to go next." Nalas explains.

"Alright the plan's set, Windy meet here by 8:00 AM. If you can't make it then when it's lunch we'll sneak out, got it?" Windy nods. "Got it, good luck guys." Windy takes Nalas's backpack and runs out of the washroom. "She must've had no issues today, lucky.." Nalas complains. "Come on Nalas your going to stay in Windy's room today."

(Story was supposed to belong but I cut it short.)

Fin written: 8/17/2019

Edited: 9/7/2019