💜✅An Orange Dice that can bring dreams

(Money prices are not accurate XD and maybe small errors)

8:53 Pm in the convenience store, there was a female named Kiona, she patiently waited until her shifts over. She rolls a small bouncy ball back and forth with her finger thinking about the many things she could've done without her parents around. If I were 9 years old again and have all my dreams come true that would  be a treat She thought. Kiona never really had those good years in high school she wasn't able to attend her graduation because of her parents kicking her out of the house. They said she wasn't trying to improve her grades or think about her future.

Although, the shocking part is that she wasn't. She does very well at certain subjects but because of her mother and father's high expectations, she quits doing her studies and finally deciding that it was too much pressure for her to handle. Kiona shook her head and washes all the memories away with the convenience store's music, However, when the song was about to end someone waved their hand in front of her.

Raising her full attention to whoever did it, she realized she never came across this type of customer before. They dressed in all orange with barely any white, light brown hair, orange eyes, an orange witch hat and had two small orange dices in the middle of the ribbon, an orange long cape, white button-up long sleeve shirt, orange pants and dark orange boots. "Do you like staring at me? Because if so I'd like to take that silent shock expression as a compliment." The male smiles from the other side of the counter.

Kiona blinks and shakes her head thinking he's just a cosplayer that's trying to flirt with her. She ignores this by swiping his items "That'll be $17.35" the male reaches for his pockets but realizes he'd forgotten something. "Looks like I don't have my wallet." Kiona gets a bit impatient because her shift is so close to being finished. "Okay sir we ca-" "Oh wait! Silly me I left it right...." He reaches behind her ear. "Here!" Holding the wallet in his hand. He takes his money and hands it over to her. "Keep the rest!" He says as he takes his small plastic bag and leaves. 

"Wait! I can't-" Soon Kiona looks at the time, finding out her shift was over. She decides to keep the money because she really needed food tonight. She puts about a few dollars inside the cash register to get a bag of chips. Afterwards, she sees her friend James taking over the cash register giving a thumbs up. James is born deaf, however, recently he has hearing aids so he could communicate with others. Although due to not hearing for a long time so he's been practicing his speech with Kiona.

Meanwhile, Kiona goes to a backroom and walks up the stairs to her room opening her bag of chips on her stool. She later finishes it up and drifts off to sleep.

In a pitch-black world, she sees a phone booth with the door wide open. The phone dangling on the floor starts to speak a bit loudly. "Kio... Kio..." She walks up to the phone and putting it next to her ear "Who is this?" "Tomorrow two.. tomorrow two..." It replies back. "Tomorrow two?" She repeats. "Yes... Yes... The... Dice... Will....... Hurt -KSSH- But would not... You" Kiona was confused "What will the dice do to who?" "I cannot... I cannot... Say... Say... But... In the near future... The Dice... Has another... -KSSH- Name-KSSH-" "Wait! You're breaking up!" "He's behind you... He's behind you.." And with a sudden pat on the shoulder-

Kiona wakes up startled from the dream she went ahead to drink a bottle of water. She got change into her work clothes and went downstairs to see Rosaline on the front counter while texting on her phone. "Morning," Rosaline says in a monotone voice. "Mo-Morning Rosal." Kiona doesn't really talk to Rosaline as much but she knows she's quite a kind person, she usually calls her Rosal because Kiona thinks it's a cute nickname.

The phone rings and Kiona picks up the phone to hear about delivery for cold drinks. She goes out in the back to meet with the truck driver. She and the driver helped her bring in the drinks into the store.