💜✅Ice and Electricity 1

875 words

Scribbles of pencil's filled the classroom while the teacher's chalk tapped onto the blackboard. Sitting beside a window, there sits a student who's scribbling doodles while their classmate on their right, writes down notes. The male classmate's eyes suddenly travelled where female student was giggling at the doodles she created.

He whispers. "Calytrix what are you doing?" Upon his curious question, he was greeted with a paper shoved in his face. The paper shows him a badly drawn dressed up version of him in a dress, he gets angry at her while she laughs out loud. "Calytrix what the hell! Gimme that!" He yelled, making everyone in the classroom either shocked or surprised.

"Calytrix! Stephan! This is your second strike! Third strike, and you'll be sent to the office!" Their teacher scolds them. "Y-yes Mr. Ampersand!" Both of them said, while Stephan turns his head toward Calytrix and takes the paper crumbling it up. "Hey! My drawing!" She whispers, trying to grab it from him. Stephan shoves it in his bag and zips it up quickly, Calytrix grumbles crossing her arms and placing her chin on it. "Hmph." She says, looking away from him.

"Don't be like that just because you lost your doodle. Besides, we have more important manners to worry about. Like... I don't know... Our upcoming test?!" He whispers while catching up in his notes.

But after in a bit of silence, she whispers: "Teacher's pet". Making him irritated and standing up from his desk, causing his chair to fall backwards. "SHUT UP CALYTRIX! LET ME DO MY WORK!" He snaps her, suddenly realizes that everyone in the classroom looked at him. Their teacher sighs, pressing the switch on the P.A.

"Office?" Says a woman's voice. "Mrs. Sal, please send a student to pick up Calytrix and Stephan immediately to the office." Mr. Ampersand says. "Right away!" She replies. Stephan twitches his eye, "Thanks a lot Calytrix." He says, crossing his arms sitting back down.

...

Both Calytrix and Stephan returned from the office walking in the hallways to their lockers. "Thank god I don't have to stay 5 extra minutes after school, unlike you, you would." He says crossing his arms. "Well! Unlike you! You have to study for the test and I don't!" She laughs, while Stephan facepalms. "What do you mean you don't have to study for our science test? You're always slacking off in class doing childish things! In fact, you know what? I don't care! You can fail for all I care! And why do I even try to warn you!" Stephan says, speedwalking away from her.

Calytrix shrugs and walks near her science class while her science teacher, Mr. Ampersand, was departing from the classroom until he noticed Calytrix walking by.

"Oh, Calytrix could I speak with you for a moment?" She groaned, she was afraid this would happen. Calytix turns to face her teacher by the door. "Is it something to do with my not-so-friendly-tutor over there." She says, pointing at Stephan who's not too far from them.

"No, not that. It's just that you've been failing recently Calytrix." He explains, making Calytrix uncomfortable. "I just want to let you know, if you don't pass this test at the end of the month, your grades will drop drastically." "S-so this means...?" She pauses and her teacher continued "This means your timetable next year will surely be a local develop science class." He explains.

"Well you must be going now, I don't wanna keep you here for too long. I'll see you on Tuesday Calytrix, have a good weekend." Her teacher concluded, locking his door and leaving "Crap, what am I gonna do?! I didn't copy all of the notes and Ampersand says I'll be in a local develop class if I don't pass this!" Calytrix thought.

She thought what she would do, however, surprisingly Stephan walks by with his bag of binders. "That's it! I can ask Stephan! Maybe not today, but it'll work!" She thinks again.

"You're always slacking off in class doing childish things! In fact, you know what? I don't care! You can fail for all I care!"

"But... Then again... How?"

"Oh, hey Calytrix! What are you doing here? I thought you would be at home playing MMORPG's" A friendly face says, causing Calytrix to turn around in shock. "Huh? Oh, hey Oliver." She fails to smile.

"Hm? What's wrong? Did Mr. Ampersand scold you today?" Oliver guessed as Calytrix sighs. "Not really... I have to study this Liquid, solid and gases test coming up on Tuesday." She explains as thinks in her mind: "Who am I kidding, Oliver isn't the type to cheer up others." "Huh, that sucks... But fear not! I have two tests coming up on Monday... Without studying either...." Oliver says and sweatdrops.

"Anywho, I won't be playing games with you this weekend because of that. But I'll see you on Monday Calytrix!" Oliver quickly says, trying to catch up to Stephan. While Calytrix climbs upstairs to her locker as she starts to think that things might get more hectic as the days are going by...

Continue?

▸Yes No

Start: 11/7/2018

End: 1/29/2019

Edited: 2/2/2020