❌✅☆ Purple Ocean (2)

Don't mind the star it's just part of the title

It also really needs to be restarted because of bad grammar you've been warned!

902 words

A girl who can multiply herself, a power she never knew why she has in the first place. On the other hand, if one of her fake versions of herself died, she'll feel weaker and may probably faint. This girl goes by the code name, Purplelle. Real name, Kacie Meddleton. Age: 15, doesn't work at any job, goes to no education and family: unknown.

Yep, that's definitely me. Purplelle, a simple girl who finds happiness in the littlest of things. However, days do quickly go by fast and changes without you knowing about it, that can hit you hard in the face before you realize... Your not the same as your usual self, someone different than any human.

I don't have siblings, I never had many friends since most of them move or either stop being my friend me because of how I was very gullible believing things that others say about them. However, the person I'm gonna mention isn't either one of those.

She's me and it's not like a mirrored version of me, but a different kind of me, almost from another world or universe kind of me. She's a me, that lived a different type of life compared to mine. She never had a name, so since she wore blue like the ocean I named her Oceana.

If I ever had to compare all my other me's she's probably the weirdest 'me' around. Ever since I was granted this type of power to make multiple versions of me. She was the first one I've first split me apart from my very own body.

"Purplelle." A dull voice, ruining my focus from writing in my journal. "Oceana? You can come in if you like." I said while she nods in response. "LET GO OF ME, YOU DAMN WEIRDO!" A male shouts dragged into my room. "Uhm..?" I said, confusingly pointing at the stranger.

Oceana looks directly me then stared at the man that lays beside her. "A...." She says slowly. "A, what?!" I said, getting nervous. "Friend?" She finishes, while my mouth just fell open. I shook my head and tried to hold my head straight. "A friend? Then why does he have injuries!?" I panicked.

"Oh." She dully says. "Sorry man." She also added. "The hell you mean your sorry!? You kidnapped me to your sister's room!" He yells at her, "She's not my sister" Oceana says. "What do you mean!? You look like your twins how can you not say your not her sister!" He shouts, standing up quickly.

Suddenly he coughs very violently making Oceana let go of his wrist. "Ugh, I knew I shouldn't trust you..." He says, trying to keep himself from falling, however, ends up falling anyway. "Careful tall guy," Oceana says while catching him from falling. "He's in horrible condition we need to get Healther" I say, shivering and shaking to call her out.

I split in two to create a person who looked a lot like me, Healther, my nurse self. "Healther! We need help, please help him!" I begged. "Purplelle I'll do it okay? While I tend him could Oceana explain what happen please?" She says. "Maybe I should tell you what really happened..." Oceana's monotone voice says.

...

Oceana explains the whole story to both Healther and Purplelle. "And he accepted your offer to follow you but yet you dragged him here with injuries on him!?" Healther scolds Oceana. "Sorry Healther, but I couldn't take his attitude that's why I dragged him here instead." She says, soon glaring at him behind her.

Healther sighs "Okay maybe I can understand, but still, don't do it again or else you'll be carrying a dead body." She warns. Oceana sweats and thinks about what's it like to carry a corpse. "I'll never forget," Oceana promises. "Good." Healther smiles abit.

".....Ugh..W...Why..?...Does it..." The injured person mutters, holding his head. Purplelle closes her journal and walks over to the injured man. "Looks like your getting better," She says and smiles. He suddenly sits up. "Wait a minute... I was a mid battle in Townsquare then- Ack!" He pauses. "Woah, take it easy, you gotta relax. Those wounds are still healing you know." Healther says, pointing on his arms.

"What..?" He says, looking at his arms seeing a purplish like glow closing the wounds. He gasps and turns to the three of them. Suddenly he speaks, "Who are you?" Giving a worried look. Purplelle quickly started to shake without warning splitting another me who looks more like red altered clothing with pigtails. "No need to be worried! We're friendly! See? See? No weapons do you not see?" She says, in a happy-like mood.

"Oh. That explains why you say you aren't sisters..." The injured man says. "For a moment there I thought you would freak out.." Purplelle says. "I am, I just ain't showing it because this is just a dream, if I close my eyes and open them again, then I'm home." He says, closing his eyes and laying back down on the bed, while no one said a word.

His eyes quickly opened and sat up from the bed looking around the room.

.

.

.

.

.

"You know you almost sounded crazy when you said that right?" Healther says.

<End>

Start: 4/13/2019

Fin: 4/14/2019

Edited a little bit: 9/14/2019