💜⚠️Ice and electricity 3

The stairs creaks as Stephan's footsteps travelled down to the first floor, to the kitchen and finds the paper towel roll nearby the sink. Looking through the window, he was startled to see Calytrix from the other side of the window.

She angrily shouts at him, however, her voice was nearly impossible to hear and all Stephan could hear was muffled noises. He facepalms, pointing to the left side, wording 'door' to her. She smiles and words back 'thank you!'. Although when whatever she was standing on, she accidentally falls over making a bunch of metal clashing together. Stephan showed a concerned expression looking through the window for her.

A knock on the door was heard while Stephan sighed in relief. He unlocks the door to see Calytrix in a muddy wet mess, he laughs "Wow that's really sad to look at." She boiled with anger "Look, can I please come in?!" "Sure, sure, whatever." He shrugs. Stephan moves out of the way and closes the door "Thank god you let me in, I thought I was going to get sic- ACHOo! Ugh... Nevermind." She rubs her nose while taking off her shoes. "Wait here," Stephan says. As he was making his way up the stairs he then stops midway and turns around. "And when I mean, wait here, I mean it." He threatens, while Calytrix responds back with a shiver.

When Stephan was out of sight, Calytrix decided to examine her surroundings. There is a staircase in front of her, on to the right side was a laundry room, a living room to the left, antique plates on the left wall, below the plates were small hooks holding keys, and below the keys was a round dresser with one picture frame facing down. With curiosity, she tries to lift up the picture frame but, unexpectedly her hand was slapped by Stephan. Calytrix, frighten by his sudden action, she responds "why did you-" "Here, you need this." Without giving her the chance to ask why, he hands her clothes and a towel. 

"Wait why... Why do I need this?" She raises her eyebrow confusion, Stephan rolls his eyes and looks all over her body. Calytrix gets the message, she was very filthy and smelled like trash. "Aaaah yeah... Right, I forgot." Laughing nervously, she slip off her shoes. "Come with me." he said, however, this time he brought the picture frame with him. Calytrix  took notice of this but she shook it off and thought: "Probably some embarrassing family photo." The both of them went upstairs and head down a small hallway on their left.

However, Calytrix could have sworn she heard Stephan mumble angrily "You know you shouldn't nose into people's belongings..." They both stop at the door of the bathroom, Stephan flicks the lights on and placed the picture frame beside the sink. He picks up two bottles "This is the conditioner and this is the shampoo, got it?" "Hold on are you sure you're okay with this? I mean... We are only classmates." "Am I okay to smell garbage around the house? No, of course not!" Stephan snaps back. He places the bottles to its original place and, again, takes the picture frame. As soon as he closes the bathroom door he says "I'll be waiting downstairs."

...

"These clothes are too big..."

"I guess it could work."

...

Calytrix quietly stepped downstairs, she goes to the living room to search for Stephan. The room was surprisingly empty compared to her house, there is one red armchair and a red couch all facing to the fireplace, on top of the fireplace was a small digital clock with a flower portrait above it, onto the left of the fireplace there was a small table with nothing on top but the shelves below were DVDs, and the floor only had one oval carpet.

Calytrix tried calling out for Stephan "I'm done..." Although out of nowhere- "Hey, could you-" "AH! What- what!" She turns around quickly to see Stephan startled from her reaction. "Thank god! Don't scared me like that!" She sighed in relief. "Didn't you hear my footsteps? I just walked up to you." "St- Still!" She replies back. He puts his one hand on his neck and moves his head around to stretch it. "If I wasn't interrupted earlier, I was about to ask you if you could throw your clothes in the washer machine."