💜❌✅Meeting the murder (3)

862 Words

2021 Edit: This is non canon/canon due to some changes to some characters it will also be rewritten in another book.

This is kinda like a side of normal comedy and dark comedy.

"What a lovely night! don't you think so too?" Said a teenager with blood splatters on his jacket.

...

"Oh, you're dead. Damn... And I was just getting started." He said fixing his hair while the moon's rays revealed his face.

"Well, Josh you've done it again! Another win!" Josh said to himself proudly.

*Sirens in the distance coming closer*

"Wow, that's weird! who called the cops on me? all well! I'm leaving anyway!" Josh said, jumping over a fence.

Meanwhile... In a bakery...

"AAAAH! No!" A female worker said, dropping the box on the cold sidewalk. She sighed "Why does this happen to me... We just ordered these." The female worker complained. She opens the box just in case if anything is broken. "Shoot that's broken, that's broken too..." said the female worker. Suddenly a person was running toward her, she hears the tapping shoes of a stranger, she looked where it was coming from and without any time to speak, He tripped over her.

"Ack!" She screamed. "Ow, what the hec-" She said, soon looked at the man's face and with shock expression, knowing who the person was. She screamed. "Whoa! Whoa! Wait don't scream!" Josh said in a panic, covering her mouth. "HeMph!! Hmhmm!!!" She screamed for help. "If you don't stop screaming I'll kill you!" Josh said, trying to stop her from struggling. She stopped and listened to Josh. "Are you good now?" Josh said. She shook her head 'no' at him.

He sighed "I may be a poplar well-known murder, but you have to listen to me alright?" He said She nodded in reply "Alright. First, don't run or scream for help, secondly, don't call the police. That's all I want from you, now I'm gonna uncover your mouth and you must listen to me alright?" Josh explained. She nodded and Josh uncovered the female's mouth, she coughs.

"Why does your hand smell?" She said, coughing again. "Oh yeah... Long story." Josh said, looking down below his feet to his jacket and forgot there's blood on it. She stared at it, however, josh tried thinking of an excuse. "That's... Raspberry jam." He said.

Her face was covered in fear, but she calms herself down by looking at Josh's face and ignoring the bloodstains. "So your not g-gonna kill me?" She asked, picking herself up from the ground. "Course not! What? Do you wanna die?" He joked. "NO!" She shouted. "Jeez, it's just a joke!" Josh said, putting his hands up innocently. "How can you act like killing is nothing!" She yelled.

"Why? I don't know, sometimes I forget." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "Then again I'm not like those murders killing whoever," Josh said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Snow began to fall from the sky. "Then who or what are you?" She said. He laughs "Me" Josh said. "So John-" She said, "Josh" he corrected, "Oh I thought it was John sorry." The female apologized. "Don't sweat it, it's no big deal," Josh said. "What I was trying to say... Oh, Josh, Why aren't you leaving? Your very calm and not killing me right now I just don't understand." She asked crossing her arms.

"Well first off since y' know...I tripped from you and I'm not leaving because I think your interesting, second, I can tell you the rest if you tell me your name" He explained. "Then you'll tell me why?" She said. "Yes," Josh replied. "Fine, but first let me at least clean this up." She said. "Alright. Let me know your finished I'll stay behind the bakery." He said.

Soon the bakery worker cleaned up the solid ground, she had many thoughts in her head and very uneasy about him behind the bakery, then again, she's the only one who's working at this time of night. "Why do I even try to question why he hasn't killed me yet?" She thought. After she cleaned up the mess, she went inside the bakery went to the back door and opened the door.

"Wait a minute, what if he's gonna kill me now!?!" She thought.

He wasn't there.

As closing the creaky door behind her. A shadow looms on her left side. She screamed closing her eyes, shielding herself with her hands. But with doing so, laughter was heard. "Hahahah!! You thought I was gonna kill you!" He laughed. But he laughed so hard, that his hands and knees were are on the ground. 

"That wasn't funny! I really thought you were!" She complained. "B-But that expression.. pftt-" He said, pulling another laughing fit. "You said: *uses girly voice* 'AAAH!' meanwhile I didn't do jack! But just stand there!!" Josh joked, slamming his fist onto the floor. "Okay! Whatever! Guess you don't want me to say my name!" She said. "N-No wait! Hang on give a second- *Coughs*" He said, while his laughter slowly died down. "Alright. I stopped laughing. Now." He paused, "What's your name?" Josh asked.

To be continued D:

First written: 12/3/2018

Finished written 12/4/2018

Edited: 9/11/2019