Important Noted

"My Life! - Noted". Stuffing the notepad into my backpack I zip it up before throwing it over my shoulder. Running down the steps of the house there were my parents laid up on the couch huddled up next to their drugged up friends. Sad.. You're probably wondering how did my life get like this. Put the Death of my grandfather and beer together that equals Drugged up parents and fucks ups to cover up the pain. My dad and mom was close to my grandfather, when he died it crashed both of Their worlds. Now here we are! They think that it didn't bother me? Well it did! They never asked how I felt or how it made me feel? What if I became a fuck up? Then we would've been on the road! But no I had to keep the house together while they went out and fucked up their life without any recognition of how it would make me feel. Getting into my car I throw my backpack to the back starting up my beauty and headed off to school. No one knew what my life was like.. I mean I get it I fuck girls over, but how is that my fault? I mean really they know the reputation I am in but they choose to think they can change me. Then turn around get crushed and blame me for their sudden problems. Maybe I needed to be more sympathetic..

Making my way into my first period class couldn't have been more creepier then your professor checking you out. Not just any professor, literally he was 30, handsome and married but his eyes seemed to always end up on my legs and ass. Was I not dressing boyish enough? Maybe he didn't give a fuck. Rolling my eyes I let the thought evaporate as I made it to my seat in the back. As always the class started with the same bullshit world war important. I mean we all know the war was important.. literally were in collage what could be more important that lost deaths and loosing?

Once that class was over I made my way to my second period class. Now for second period I didn't mind siting in the front because the professor was a nice little old lady. She fed us some good ass candy and had us all laughing. She made class hilarious I mean seriously everyday I danced with Ms. Heather. She was a pretty good dancer for a 76 year old woman. She gave us stories on her and her husband back in the old days. Technically this class was suppose to be about love and business I mean her giving us love stories helps. Some of these professors don't even know what they are even teaching about anymore. If I could pick a favorite professor it would definitely be Ms. Heather.

As soon as third period class started I wasn't to stressed because this class didn't even last a hour. It was only a 40 minute class based on the scientific method of all life. We would take a test that I would always past then we would leave. The right after I had practice now this is where it got tricky since Ms. Baskin gave me fucking therapy I had to make up some type of cut time in between trying to show up to each with a reasonable amount of time. I sure as hell didn't want to make coming to my therapy late but what choice did I fucking have? Finding my coach Mr. Tino was hard until I found him in the back lifting weights as always. "Why aren't you dressed?" He questions. "I have therapy, you think the team could do without me today?" I ask.
"Yeah just for today but is this going to be a everyday thing?" He questions me.
"Yeah it's going to be a everyday task for me, but I'm trying to make this work because I'm captain" I explain to him.
"Alright well tomorrow you know we have the most important routine for finals, I don't need you missing out because Ms. Baskin gave you some bullshit ass therapy". I chuckle before heading my way out to Ms. Gate. It still amazed me at how I found her wildly attractive. She wasn't ugly or anything let's get that straight. Honestly she was gorgeous, beautiful and I wouldn't even get mad if she told me she was married. I didn't see a ring on her finger though when I finally sat down in that room yesterday. Maybe she was divorced or just wasn't looking.

Finally finding the room that was on the other side of the building I walk in. Boy was it a sight to behold when I walked in. She was bent over, the dress was exceptionally riding up her ass. Her legs were strong as they held her up from falling over as she looked in her bag. I'm sure my mouth was banging open at the sudden sight. Closing the door shut I sat down. Now nibbling at my fingernail holding my notebook in my hand that she gave me was a nervous and forgotten act once my mind flooded with the most exotic thoughts I could ever possess deep within. "Did you do the assignment I gave you?" She questions me. Lost within myself all that came out was "Hmmm?". Chuckling she re-ask "Did you do the assignment?". Her dimples punctured into her cheeks for the first time as her bright smile split across her face "I don't know... I mean y-yeah" I stutter. Wow... stuttering for the first time around a woman. I guess theirs a first time for everything Autumn King. Chuckling once again she pushes her strands back "Take it out so we can get started". Sitting back into her chair she crosses her legs as I pull out my tablet. Turning to the first page she tells me to read them out. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest at this point and I don't know if it was because I stuttered for the first time or because i saw her perfect ass because right now all I could think about was sex with Ms. Gate. Clearing my throat i knock those thoughts out of me head.
"So my first important thing is my baby(my car)" I explain to her. "Okay why is your car important to you?" She ask.
"My car is the only thing that keeps me sane" I answer honestly.
"Okay, why do you have to be sane? Are you saying that you are insane?". I chuckle "I'm not insane I just say it like that because.. she use to be my grandfathers and he taught me everything I know about cars, she was the last thing I had of him before he passed, if she went missing I don't know what I would do". Writing something down on the notepad She ask me to read the next one.
"My job" I answer. "Okay and why is your job important to you?" She ask.
"My job is important to me because without it I don't think I would be where I am right now, my job gets me from home to school, from school to work, from work to back home then school. Without my job.. I don't think I would be here right now" I answer. Writing something down she tells me if I had anymore. Of course I chuckled because of what she said yesterday about the 2 words. Correcting her i told her I had 6 all in total.
Telling her the next one I said "Soccer".
"Why is soccer important to you?"
"Soccer is basically my career, I'm captain, I'm good at it and it's my dream to become a professional one day, maybe one day it will be my ticket to all my other dreams".
Writing something down I begin to tell her the next one. "My life". This one seemed to catch her off guard. She probably has to see a bunch of suicidal patients in here. "Why does your life matter to you the most?".
"My life matters to me the most because I love to live, I love the feeling of the breezing air and warm sun every morning whistling and kissing against my skin. I love knowing every morning that I wake up.. is just another day for me to work through knowing I'm not dead" I say.
Writing something down I tell her the next one. "Sex" She clears her throat "Why is sex important to you?".
"Sex is the gateway to relieving stress and as you can see I'm in the grand center of all stress. Plus why not put that talent to the test, if you have it then you use it". This time she didn't write nothing down. Odd?
"What's the last one?" She ask.
"The last one is stability".
"Why is that important?" She questions seaming intrigued now. No one knew my life back at home. They didn't know what I had to go through everyday I came back home one day when I saw my parents sniffing up crack into their noses or injecting themselves with needles to knock their selfs out from the pain. No one knew nothing.. and sometimes I wish someone knew so I would just stop coming home.
"Well.. I like to keep myself financially stable.. I like to have enough and always need enough for everything. I'm no less than a planner because my whole life is a notepad" I explain.
Her eyebrows seemed to go up a bit looking straight into my eyes. Catching herself in the sudden eye lock she clears her throat. "Thank you for completing this project really, now tell me how was today?".
Chuckling I answer "It was fine nothing special really, how about you?" I ask.
"You don't want to hear about my day".
"Yes I would, Now shoot tell me how was your day?" I ask. Smiling I couldn't help but look at those dimples punching into her cheeks before she slipped her glasses off.
"Okay well what do you want to know?"
"Everything! Tell me the good parts and the bad parts then I will be the judge if your day was worth it". She giggles for the first time and I could've sworn my heart was about to drop. My eyes was focused on her as I was ready to listen to Ms. Gate school story unfold.
_______________________________
Hey there! You made it to the end! What did you think? Rate and leave some comments. Don't forget to leave any ideas or suggestions or what you think my next story should be about. As always thank you for taking such interest in my story.