Her Other Side

"Baby are you almost done in there? I'm sure you look great come out" Autumn calls out from behind the door. I was so nervous meeting Autumn's other side of the family. "Baby I know you look gorgeous" She says clearly getting a smile out of me. Pushing my hair behind my ears I look at myself one more time in the mirror before telling myself "It's now or never". Opening the door I step out and Autumn's mouth drops. Blinking fast She stutters "Wow y-you look a-amazing Baby".
"Thank you, are you ready to go inside?" I ask her. We were just s few blocks from the address Autumn gave me before we arrived. Across the street in a hotel I was shaking. "Baby look at me it's just the other side of my family okay". Taking a deep breath I nod "Okay".

Knocking on the door we wait, voices inside muffled with sound before the door swung open. The woman eyes landed on me before they moved over to Autumn. A smile broke out across her face before she started tearing up "Autumn King come here give me a hug". Doing just that Autumn gives her hug. "Amy this is Victoria". Holding out her hand she shakes it "It's a pleasure to meet you, wow you are gorgeous". Cracking a smile now "Please come inside". Walking into the warm home she closes the door behind us. When I tell you my heart dropped my heart literally dropped when I saw all of the family that was here today. "Is that Autumn?" A dude answers before walking over to her. "Uncle ray" She says before hugging him. "Who's the gorgeous girl?" Someone questions. "This is mines please no one, she's off limits" Autumn explains. "Make yourself at home please" Amy welcomes the both of us. "Where are my parents Amy?" Autumn ask. "Upstairs sweetheart, I'm sure they will be delighted to see you".
Running up the stairs that were on the far corner she disappears right after turning behind a wall before I sat there waiting on her to come back. "So how did you two meet?" Amy ask. Smiling I answer "It's a long story".
"Oh try me I've got all day" She explains.
"Well Autumns Actually one of my students".
"So you are her professor?" She ask.
"Something like that I'm more of her therapist" I explain. "Oh so you give therapy out to people?" She ask. "Just students on the campus, maybe in a couple of years I would want it to be something bigger" I explain. "Why Autumn King? From what I heard she's a little player" She explains. Brushing my hair behind my now burning ears I explain "She was at one point but she's changed since then, I really believe so".
"I believe you honestly when I first saw her she was a real shit show! During our fathers Funeral she use to hit on every unrelated female there or anyone she could see. Sometimes I blamed it on the immaturity in her but as life progressed on I just thought maybe that side would never change". Listening to the woman really had me thinking about how people use to see her compared to how they see her now.
"So how old are you? Where are you from? Tell me something now did you get Autumn King to lock you down?" She ask with a smile.
"Well.. at first I didn't want to take the relationship were pursuing to the next level because I was scared of my past..".
"What kind of past are we talking about here?" She ask looking at me now with curiosity. Nervous now as ever I answer her honestly "4 years into my career I had an affair with a male student, I realized it was just lust at my young age, somehow he became obsessed and psychotic which lead to him stalking me at my own home. Once I cut him off a few days later he was pronounced dead".
"Wow.. that's some real heavy shit what did you do to the kid? Make him fall in love?" She ask. Chuckling I answer "No I did not we had sex off and on for 6 months until I cut it".
"Are you going to do some shit like that to my niece, I need to know now even though it might be a little too late, how long have you too been dating?" She ask me.
"I'm not planning on leaving Autumn, and we are not officially together yet" I explain.
"So let me get this straight you two are fucking around and you aren't official but you have Autumn glowing up my damn house like a bright ass star, do you have a magical pussy I need to know about?".
Giggling I tell her "No I do not, the girlfriend thing is all her I'm just waiting on her to feel when she knows it's the right moment" I explain. "Well hopefully it isn't forever, how old are you by the way?" She ask me.
"I am 29 years old". She smiles bright "You're 29 years old, gorgeous, definitely banging body and you chose Autumn King". I chuckle "She has a banging body to, she's the captain of a soccer ball team, and she can sing, she's funny and I'm assuming her genetics of making love and seducing runs in the family" I explain. Chuckling now she answer "Wow.. making love.. I would've never known she had it in her.. She was always a fucker and leaver".
"Well doesn't seam she's going to be leaving this one any soon". Looking at me now with seduction in her eyes her eye brow raises "She's very lucky". Winking at me she walks away before talking to the other family. Turning back around Autumn comes walking down the steps with a bright smile on her face and her eyes on mines. "Everyone listen up! As you all know I use to be a hoe and a woman pleaser but I'm here to claim my prize in front of my eyes to be forever mines and now my girlfriend Victoria Gate!" She says. Now in front of me my heart was beating so fast against my chest "Victoria Gate will you be my girlfriend?".
"Yes I will" I finally say before her lips pressed against mines. "So are we going to call up the rest of the family and have a party or what?!".
Autumn turned back to look at me before scooping me up and kissing my lips "We have unfinished business Ms. Gate".
"We do?" I question her.
"As a matter of fact we do" She says before putting me down and walking me up the stairs.

Her mom and dad were surprisingly on computers playing games. How odd was that, they looked totally different from when I last saw them both. More normal & refreshed. "Ahh, the therapist well it is finally a pleasure to meet the woman who has taken my daughters heart" Her mother says. "Same here I've never seen this one ever get into a relationship, ever" Her dad says. "Thank you really" I say. "Oh no don't thank us, we thank you for taking care of her, I mean look at her she's glowing".
"Mom, Dad you are embarrassing me please stop" She explains rolling her eyes nervously.
"Well we better get going" I say.
"Why don't you stay over tonight, I'm sure the family will cook up a nice breakfast in the morning for everyone since you came to visit".
"Well I just told Amy and ray to call up the other family around so we could party now" Autumn explains to her parents. "Alright that's great!".

The whole house was packed with family all over the place, music was being played, couples were dancing in the middle of the living room. It was all nice and perfect, Autumn looked at me with a smile before finishing her talk with some of her family members. "Hey I haven't been able to touch you for hours" She whispers into my ear as I sipped on a cup water. "I miss your touch" I tell her. "I miss your touch more baby" She tells me before kissing me. Biting my lip heavily she smirks blushing "You know what that does to me".
"I do?" I ask teasing her in a smile. Chuckling she kisses me one more time before walking away back into the crowd. "Seams She has you on lock down" Amy says sneaking up beside me. "You saw that?" I ask her within a smile. "Auntie Amy sees everything" She claims before raising her wine glass back to her lips. "Can I ask you something personal?" She ask.
"Yes What is it?" I question her.
"How good is the sex life I mean I know she's my niece and all but your about age and you two seam to have the spark, so how do you make it work?" She ask.
"Before I came here Autumn slipped 2 viagra's into my drink, after 40 minutes I was totally loosing my shit. I've never been that horny in my entire life, we were stuck in traffic, I really thought I was going to loose it right there and then, but we pulled over and she fucked me in the back of the seat, this time I saw determination and passion on her face. Even though I was painfully aroused I actually really liked it. Autumn King can turn me on with a switch of a light and we could have sex all night long but.. we try new things to keep a spark, right now we just use what we can access but I'm sure as we go down into this official relationship we will have one hell of a roller coaster so if you want to keep something sparking up in the sky I suggest you and your husband try something you've never done before" I tell her. She smiles looking at me "Is autumn submissive to you?".
"Yes she is" I honestly say.
"How did you do it? How did you make someone so dominate submissive?" She ask.
"It's all about trust and the right time, sometimes you have to let them know that it's not all about pleasing you that turns you on it's about being turned on while you please them first getting more and more turned on" I say.
"Thank you really, I thought that me and my husband ray had become a non sexless couple".
"Tell you what, make tonight the best night of his life, do something that he loves and then add a little spice to it so he doesn't forget it" I explain to her. Autumn King arms snaked back around my waist resting her chin on top of my shoulder "What is my love doing over here?".
"Oh nothing much having a small woman to woman talk with your auntie Amy here".
"I see you two are bonding, I'm glad I decided to do this, this has really been an amazing night" She explains before walking in front of me. Kissing my lips now I lay my drink down before wrapping my arms around her neck. Whispering into my ear "I want to make love tonight, try something new and give you something different, I want you moaning my name all night, I miss hearing those beautiful sounds coming out through those soft plump lips". Smiling and burning up fast she kisses me again more hungrily this time. Almost getting lost within her she stops stepping away from me quickly.
"I think it's time for us to end this night with my family and head back to the hotel" She softly speaks to me before planting another kiss on me lips. "Yes it is" I tell her as my heart began to race fast against my chest. Facing away from the crowd now clearly in deep arousal at this point. "Now I can see why your spark with her will never die" Amy says cleaning off dishes. Smiling a slight smile from a burned up red face I couldn't help but think about when we would get out of here. I was ready for Autumn, ready for whatever surprise she had up her sleeve tonight.
_______________________________
Hey you made it to the end! How does I feel? Leave any comments or suggestions down below about the story. Let me know what you think my next story should be about and as always thank you for taking the time out to read my story.