A Perfect Day

Practice right after a big orgasm was not a good combination. I guess I was a little weak running around the field. The coach wasn't on my ass but he knew something was up so he let me sit out on the bleachers to give myself a break. I swear my brain was smiling right now, my heart was pounding and my body was shaking. I never in my life did something like that. I don't know why I did it but it felt good to do it. "Hey King what's up with you?" Tino ask.
"Nothing I guess I'm just going through one of my off days" I explain to him.
"Off days? What do you mean? One of these girls out here making you feel like shit?" He ask. "No theirs nothing wrong with those girls I'm good honestly" I say.
"Alright well come on lets get back out on the field it's the captain time now". Erasing the thoughts of Victoria for now was what I was going to have to do unless I wanted to get socked in the head with the soccer ball.

Finally practice was over and I was headed off to work. I'm sure Paris probably missed me and of course I've probably missed out on a lot. I made sure to drive home with Victoria so she could give me a kiss and of course I left her with a little you're going to kiss me taunts and teases, but she understood. "Hey! if it isn't my best baker Autumn King! Are you ready to work?" She ask. "Yes and you have a lot of Stuff  to catch up on Paris" I say.
"Uh oh.. I suspect it's something good because you are smiling up a storm. Plus you are literally brightening up my shop with that smile! What have you gotten yourself into now?" She ask.
"See you're just going to have to wait until my shift is almost over to find out Ms. Paris Port. She chuckles "Alright I guess a woman will just have to wait on the surprising news".

Right when it was 30 minutes left on my shift she told me to take a seat. It was about 30 minutes till 6 and people were already starting to walk in. Good thing I had it all covered just like every other time. Autumn king worked her ass off in this bakery. Finally Paris sat down in the booth across from me with a cup of coffee. "Mmm you make the best coffee, I've been wondering where you been?" She ask.
"Well I've been sort of seeing someone" I say.
"Shut up! No you are not. Is this a joke? Are you trying to give me a heart attack at 55?" She ask. Chuckling I say "No of course not this is real Paris".
"Give me details I mean what is she like? Who is she? I have to meet her because you Autumn King said you would never fall in love" She mentions. "I know what I said but this is different Paris, She makes me smile more and.. I think I really want to pursue whatever this is" I say. "Oh my god! I think I'm going to have a melt down right now" She teases. Giggling I tell her "No please don't because then I would have to call the ambulance. I don't need my boss passing out on this bakery's floor".
"What's her name? What is she like? I mean you clearly have never made this decision before so what is it?" She ask.
"That's the thing Paris, she's everything, I feel like a little kid finally getting to kiss their long time crush, She is beautiful Paris" I say.
"Do you have any pictures of her?" She ask.
"Of course" I say before taking out my phone and showing her the photos we took together and some she took on my phone.
"Wow she's Devine Autumn, absolutely gorgeous" She explains.
"Yes she's a goddess" I say.
"Oh is this a video I see here?" She ask.
Before I could take the phone back I say "Wait Paris if you play that video.. you might be scard.. okay I kind of had my video playing and didn't know so I ended up recording some of the stuff we did" I say.
"You two had sex?" She ask.
"Paris Port when have I ever not had sex?" I ask. "Well I don't know you do fuck every girl we bring into the business so probably never" She teases.
"I want to hear this shit" She claims.
"Wait Paris are you sure? I mean it's kind of private" I say.
"Stop being a damn pussy and let me see it, who the fuck am I going to tell for sakes I'm always in this damn bakery if I do tell someone I guess I'll just have a chat with the cookies" She says.
I chuckle "Okay fine but please go in the back the videos a little loud" I explain to her.
"Okay, oooo I'm so excited!" She exclaims.
Taking a seat in the chair she plays the video. Right off the back you could hear Victoria moaning her behind off loudly. In that moment I remembered the exact place this happened. She was in the bathroom the first time we decided to try it all out and i laid my phone on the counter forgetting I had the video on. You're probably asking why.. well I mean who would kiss Victoria Gate taking a shower in the school from beating my ass. I would've had something to masturbate to. Somehow I never deleted the video because it was like a gold trophy to me. A accomplishment that I thought I would never reach until the day that happened. "What did you do to her?" She ask. Snapping myself out of my thoughts I ask "Do what?".
"Did you not hear the way she was moaning and calling your name? I've seen you fuck girls in the back of this room that I had to scrub vigorously over and over.. a lot of them moaned but not like that Autumn King" She says. "Okay I'm confused here" I say.
"Autumn King I think you are officially in love" She says. My heart was quickening at this point at the words that Paris just said. Could it be true that I was in fact very in love.
"If you are in love I'm happy for you and she's a keeper, I might not be a lesbian but she has a very sexy moan and she's banging hot, maybe I need to take a stroll around your campus and see what I could find".
"Paris Port! It's time for us to go back out and serve the customers before I head off my shift" I explain to her before pushing her back out into the lined up crowd.
"I was just saying if you can find a woman like that then maybe I can find a man like that" She claims. Oh god.. I think I'm going to be sick.

Laying my keys down on the counter I call out for Victoria "Victoria I'm home!". "I've missed you" She says before leaning up against her door way. "Really how much?" I ask her.
"Too much that I made a mess earlier". I chuckle "Did you really?".
"Yes I did, I had to lay some new sheets out for us to sleep on" She says. "I brought some cookies home if you want some" I say. Walking over to me with a tug ahold her lips she kisses me. "I just missed you" She says.
"Why aren't you sleep?" I ask her.
"I couldn't sleep, not without you".
"Are you tired?" I ask her. She smiles "A little but.. maybe you can knock me out officially". Biting my lip now I couldn't agree more. Scooping her up into my arms I carry her to the bedroom before laying her down kissing her passionately. "I missed you baby.." She softly says. "I missed you to" I softly say. Crashing my lips back down on hers she kisses me hungrily before unbuckling my pants pulling them down along with my boxers. Helping her I slip them off with one push, before crashing my lips back onto hers. Feeling on her legs slowly now she gasp. "I want you now baby...".
"Not yet baby" I speak against our kisses as I kissed her harder and deeper slipping my tongue inside. Slowly my hands slid down her thighs again before her lower half started to grind up against my waist. Grinding in between her legs against her core I kiss her harder. "I'm so wet" She whispers against my lips. Slowly I unbuttoned her silky sexy robe before exposing her erect nipples. Slithering my tongue across her left nipples and pulling on the other became a synced motion as I sucked harder and harder. "Autuuuummnn" She moaned out heavily as she rode her bottom half into the air. Kissing my way down slowly I pushed her legs open trailing my finger tips across her skin softly. Quickly her hand flew down to her core before she slid her hand across her clitt. Grabbing her hands now I move them to her sides before looking up at her. Spreading her lips apart I begin to run my tongue softly across her core. Sucking right down on her clitt I begin to go to work skilling my tongue around her shaft. Pumping my face almost immediately she begins to shake "Oh.. my.. god.. I'm gonna come already...!" She moans out loudly. Her hands run across her boobs pulling ahold of her nipples before she grabbed my hair pumping harder and faster against my lips. Holding her legs apart I suck her clitt harder as she started moaning louder arching, coming all over my lips. Licking up her come and licking my lips I suck back down on it again. "Ugggggghhhh...!" She moans out shaking. Running two of my fingers across her entrance I slide them inside pumping into her wet coated walls sucking on her clitt harder. "Oh my... yesss!" She moans out. Shivering once again her body begins to rise slowly off the bed before she started pumping my mouth harder and faster. "Uuuuggghh!" Her hands grips the sheets hard "I'm gonna come again!". Eyes rolling back before closing shut she pumps my mouth faster as I pumped my fingers faster. Sucking harder and licking my tongue all over her pearl slippery She moans louder and louder. Spilling over against my chin and lips again she falls back down before turning over catching her breath. Licking up her cume off my lips and sucking it off my fingers I lay back beside her. The sounds of her soft snores took over in that instant cracking a smile out on my face. She taste so damn good every time. Tonight it felt so damn good to make her dream come true within just little time. Slipping out of bed I walk into her bathroom before washing my hands and cleaning my face. Looking back she slept peacefully and quietly exposed.
She looks so fucking beautiful, too fucking beautiful almost too good to be true. Turning off the bathroom light I begin to climb back into bed with her. Slowly she woke back up before turning over facing me giving me a kiss on me lips. Pulling the covers up over us i caress her cheek before kissing her forehead. "What was that for?" She ask me slowly. Clearly she was tired. "Nothing you fell asleep" I say. Smiling slightly she says "You made my dream come true".
"I did" I say before kissing her just one more time before laying back and pulling her onto my chest. Slowly I rested my hand on her back before turning the light off in the room off. I think Paris was right. I think maybe I am in love.. I mean look at where I was. Jesus.. I had Victoria Gate sleeping on top of my chest.. I barely wanted women close to me and somehow she has made me come. Touched me like no one else ever would. Kissed me as if she wanted to make love to me and of course looks at me like she was in love herself. Just thinking about it all made me drift off to sleep holding Victoria against me that night with a smile on my face.
_______________________________
You made it to the end! Congratulations. Leave any comments or suggestions down below. What do you think my next story should be about? Don't forget to rate and as always thank you for taking interest in my story.