All In One Day

Again i waited on Autumn. I was really worried about her hearing the rumor that traveled around the school that she was in terrible shape. I mean if she was why did she show up? Why didn't she just stay home? What kind of shape was she truly in? Suddenly my door opened to a busted lip and black eye Autumn. "What happened?" I asked instantly. "I don't wanna talk about it".
"What?! What do you mean you don't wanna talk about it, what happened Autumn?". I wanted to know what happened this could be something serious. "I got raped! Alright!" She screamed out before she started sobbing. Hugging her immediately I held onto her right. "Who did this?" I ask.
"I don't even know... I couldn't protect myself.. my family wasn't there to protect me" She says within sobs. It hurt me to the pit of my heart hearing the hurt and pain within her voice. "Sit down please, tell me everything" I explain to her. Taking a seat on the couch she sits down next to me explaining everything. "I came home because I didn't have to work that day.. my parents weren't home.. which is common so I decided might as well just go to sleep.. but their was a dude laying on my floor probably knocked out from snorting up so much drugs. I proceeded to grab my pillow and headed to my parents room and went to sleep. When I woke up from someone towering over me he held me down. I couldn't move... I- I did what I could do that was best and I kicked him in the balls. I didn't know their was a second person there so when he caught me he dragged me back up the stairs.. and both of them aggressively handled me while the other took A-Ahold of me... and raped me". Anger was boiling inside of me at this point. Where were her parents? I mean I know she is grown enough to live on her own but.. where were they really? so I asked.
"Where were your parents?".
"I don't know.. but when they did show up they were... to wasted to notice me and when they finally did I ran out of their bedroom and shut myself in my room".
"Okay we are going to call the police" I say making a way for my bag.
"No please don't do that.. just, can you go to the doctor with me I want make sure I don't have no disease of any sort". She explains. I wanted these two nasty men to get caught but right now I felt as if her health was more important.
"Okay" I said before grabbing my bag heading out after locking up my office.

Women with kids sat staring at me as if I was here looking disgusting. I bet if they learned I was a licensed therapist and I could clearly see they were having problems with their life.. just by giving me their worse disgusting looks. "Autumn King" The Doctor called out. She gets up as I follow her into the room. Sitting down I look at her as she sat down fragile. "Please don't look at me like that".
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like I'm some fragile dog" She says. Before I could answer the doctor walks in. "Hello I'm Doctor Jena What seams to be the problem today?".
"I'm here to get a blood check up and a examination" Autumn explains to the woman.
"Sexually active?" The woman questions.
"No mam' recently forced into non consent so I would like to get checked please before I take further action into the situation". The woman gulps hard with a strike of clear anger. I felt the same way right now but I was staying calm because that's what Autumn wanted.
"When and where did this action take place?" Jena ask.
"Two days ago and in my home own home".
"Where there family members around and was the rapist a family member?".
"No family was around and no they are not related to me".
"Okay today we can take your blood and do the scan then right after we will let you know your results". As soon the doctor leaves Autumn looks at me "Thank you for coming with me, it really means a lot to me".
"Don't worry about it, it's nice being outside of my office" I explain to her. She chuckles "Right now I would love to be in your office instead of here". Laying my bag down in the chair I get up before telling her to scoot over. "It's going to be okay I'm sure, you are a beautiful woman inside and out, no matter what I'll be here" I say. Again she looked at me into my eyes before pressing her lips onto mines. I didn't know why I was putting myself into this situation but I was and it felt good to do it. Hoping back down off the table I begin to sit back down into my chair crossing my legs.
"Why did you stop?" She ask.
"Because we are in a doctors office and I'm still not sure if I want to dig myself deeper into what I already dug a hole into" I say.
She chuckles "Well.. tell you what your lips are irresistible, the softest lips I've ever pressed mines against". Blushing and running hot instantly. "Blushing i See" She teases me.
"Whatever" I snark back before the doctor walks back in. "Okay sit back for me please so I can run your scan". Doing just that the woman prepares everything up running the scan. Looking also she explains "Everything looks good, nothing seams to be broken". Turning it off the tells Autumn to sit up so she could take her blood. Right after she takes her blood she leaves out the room again.