Am I Ready?

Still soaked against my Jeep seats was the most erotic feeling I could ever possess. Finally I find someone worth it. Worth giving me all that I've dreamed of. Just in that amount of sex and effort really sparked lighting fires inside of me. Pulling up into my driveway, Autumn pulls up next to me. Getting out I walk inside before running my hands through my hair. What was I really doing? Did I really want to go down this road again? Hearing the door shut made my heart quicken as her mouth touched the back of my neck letting her arms snake across my waist. How would I be able to control myself now? Knowing she could fuck me like that. Turning around now I faced this amazing girl. Her lips.. her tongue it all screamed please kiss me. I wanted her to kiss me again and make me run wild again. "How did you get a body like that?" She ask close against my lips. "I work out every morning" I answer. "I haven't seen you work out since I've been here" She says. "That's because I've been slacking from my gym membership since you got here" I say. She chuckles "Your body is so fucking sexy I could just make love to it all day with my strap on and tongue reaching each turn on button, putting you into positions you've never been in". I couldn't even doubt her right now. I was just so turned on by the thought of her touching me again and making love to me. I was really falling out of my character right now. Again her hand squeezes my ass making me gasp as she grips ahold of it teasing me, beating to my deepest arousal. Slowly her hands roamed up my back trailing over my neck as she gripped ahold before her lips landed onto mines again. Now her kisses melted me like smooth gold. Again her lips kissed my neck before backing me up against my kitchen counter. Her leg nudged its way in between my wet panties before brushing slightly up against my warm core. Jesus she was driving me fucking crazy! Sucking my neck harder now as she pushed harder against my core made me want to grind against her leg. Slowly I followed into her motion grinding up against it. "Oh.. my god!.." I moan out loudly. "Do you feel my embrace against your beating core?" She ask. Nodding I grab ahold of her waist pushing her deeper. "Ohhhh God..." I moan out helplessly. "Wait... Autumn" I moan out loudly. She was about to make me come so fast on her leg... Closer, she got wrapping her other arm around me keeping me close against her leg. "Oh God! Shittt... I'm g-gonna...come.." I shivered out before grabbing ahold of her arms. "You're so fucking beautiful Ms. Gate" She whispers against my ear. Moans spilled out like a deep ocean as my climax made its intense entrance higher and higher... As soon as my head feel back from the most weak and intense feeling I came right against her smooth leg. "I feel you.. your wet core is begging for me" She whispers against my ear. Pushing her away almost instantly I say "I don't want to be your sex machine.. even though it feels good, I want to be more than that".
"Then we can be more than that" She says before grabbing ahold of my waist once again.
"Are you just using me? Because I don't want to go down this road again for no reason" I say.
"Okay.. alright what should I do to make you believe that I'm serious about this?" She ask.
"Try to treat me more than a sex object".

That night I laid in my bed really thinking about what I was risking and doing. Was I really about to take this chance with Autumn who barely knew anything about a relationship?.
My door opened and closed as she laid next to me in bed before holding my again tonight. "Face me" She says. Turning around I stare into her eyes. I don't know what I was feeling, I didn't know how to come about this. "Don't think just do" She spoke softly. Leaning in I press my lips against hers before she pulled me closer. This time she held onto my tight before I drifted off the sleep.

The morning slapped me my face bright and hot fluttering my eyes open. Sitting up slowly I run my hands through my hair before stretching. Checking the time 6:30am, turning my head around Autumn still slept quietly. I knew school didn't start until 10 which is why I wasn't going to wake her up. The gym was open around this time which was the time I would normally go work out. I guess I was programmed to wake up this early every morning since I've been doing it for the past few years. Getting dress I grab my keys and head out.