One Crazy Night

As soon as we hugged and told everyone goodnight I was so ready to get Victoria back to the hotel. There were so many things I wanted to try tonight that I brought with me on the trip. Once we finally slipped back into our room I locked the door and told her to lay back and wait on me. I was so out of my character tonight but I was in my comfort zone. Slipping on the outfit wasn't a hassle as at all as I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. Walking out she looks at me before her eyes fell down my legs. "Holy shit Autumn King..". Smiling I walk over to her before pushing her back down onto the bed. "Tonight is our night baby". Both fighting over dominance she won in the end as she pinned me down kissing right against my lips. Her kisses drove me insane every single time. Just as she mentioned she pulled out her handcuffs pining my up against the bed kissing me hungrily. It sucked that I couldn't touch her the way I wanted to but it peaked my arousal faster than a bullet not being able to. Licking her tongue over my lips again she kisses me heavily before pulling against my bottom one sucking right on it. Trailing kisses down my body now she rips my outfit apart with strength before licking up onto my stomach and chest sucking right down on my nipples. I was really trying to hold it together but it was really hard when you're heavily beating with arousal. "Kissing me again she opens my legs wide spreading them apart kissing my inner thighs. "You are teasing me so bad...." I tell her.
Smiling she continues on higher and higher up my inner thighs. Grabbing the vibrator I laid out she turns it on pressing the stick against my clitt. Shivering right away my body gives in immediately letting go of every moan and every shake my body possessed. "Ohhh.... fuccckkk...!" I moan out moving all over the place as my toes curled instantly opening my legs wider I begin to pump the toy heavily. Moaning out higher and higher the sudden heavy arousal hit me hard before I came. Pulling the skin back on my clitt she rubs the vibrator fast against my it. "Oh my god!!!" I scream out about to loose my shit. Just as soon as my head fell back the most highest stream of come came right out of me landing on the bed. Still rubbing my clitt faster and faster I begin to scream out. "Baby!!!... I'm about to fucking loose it!!" Aahhhhhhhh!!!". Another stream of come shot right up out of me. Slowing the toy down against my clitt she turns it off. Kissing my clitt softly she smiles slightly licking up my dripping remains.

"Oh... God.... Ohhhhhh!.... Gooodd!!" My moans climbed and higher gripping the headboard harder and harder. "Oh fuck.. I'm about to comeeee..!!!" Head falling back right after pumping her face harder than ever. Holding my legs wide open against her embrace was driving me insane as she sucked my sensitive clitt harder. Just as she hit the most sensitive spot on my pearl I started shaking hard into constantly rolls. Spilling out all over and over moaning uncontrollably. "Mmmmmm you taste so good I just want it all". Sucking right back onto my erect swollen clitt drives me wildly insane. "Ohhh.. Gooddd!! Fuck...!!!" I moaned to my loudest. Soon enough I spilled over once again on her face. Latching off she licks it up before grabbing out our new strap on. Stepping in the cotton panties that were connected to it. Climbing back onto the bed she climbs in between my legs. Kissing me heavy and passionate she pushes it inside shocking me. Moans came out instantly to the new and more thick feeling. Grabbing my legs she locks them down on my sides with all her body weight "Look at me" She tells me. Doing just that I look into her eyes before she pumped me deeper causing my moans to sing higher and heavier. "I want to touch you.. please let me touch you" I beg out. Pressing her lips against mines she unlocks my hands from the headboard pounding me harder and faster "Ugghhhhh.. Shit" I moan out in complete ecstasy. "Oh.. my god.. you're giving me all of it...". Pounding me faster and deeper at this point as all of her upper weight holds me down gives her access to my g-spot. Just as I knew my hands gripped ahold of her arms digging my nails in. "Are you going to come for me?". Giving her a silent nod was all i could do as my walls squeezed right down onto the toy. Shivers switched on instantly letting her know I was close. Spilling over immediately without notice she pounds me harder and faster "Ohhh... My God..!!!". Shivers begin again as I gripped ahold of the bedsheets hard as she took initiative pounding me faster. "Oh...!! My...!! God..!!" I screamed out. Letting go of the sheets grabbing ahold of her waist as she held me down I push her deeper. Deeper than ever as she pumped my core "Damnn baby.." She spoke out to me softly before falling down into me kissing me slowly. Pounding me deeper than ever allowed me to grip ahold of her arms until my nails dug into her back. The last few pumps drove my moans higher than ever before I exploded all over the bed and the toy. Slipping out and letting go of my legs she leans down to kiss me. "You just fucked every ounce of water out of me". Giggling she whispers "I think you deserved it for earlier". Chuckling now I begin to remember the turn of events in the back of my car. "Maybe I did" I agree.