New Surroundings

When I finally woke up the heat of the sun kissed one side of my face as I fluttered my eyes open. Groaning I check the time on my phone that was surprisingly hooked up. Looking around I notice the room. Rubbing my eyes again I question myself, was this a dream? This room was amazing. Made out of marble and glass. Who could afford a room like this? Uhmm.. Someone like your girlfriend Victoria Gate. Turning around there she was peacefully sleep. Pulling over the covers I walk myself to what I assumed was her bathroom. Which it was, a big gigantic bathroom that had its own jacuzzi tub? A sauna. What the hell? Are we in someone else's home? Running my self a shower i walk out leaving it running so it could steam up the windows going through my bag. Running my fingers through my hair I push it back before looking through my bag pulling out everything I needed for the bathroom.

As soon as I was done showering I walk out dressed before running a towel through my hair. Hanging it up i walk back over to the bed. Still peacefully sleep I walk out as the fresh smell of breakfast hit me. Walking down the grand entrance I couldn't believe my eyes. I think I was more confused and astonished to who home this was then surprised and happy. Once I made my grand entrance into the hallway walking into the kitchen a bunch of her family members were there. I think her mother saw me as she got scared half to death sending the male and another female turning around to look. "Am I in the wrong home?" I ask. Leaving the woman chuckling she answers "No.. Umm.. please sit down". Making my way over to the empty chair she gets a good look at me. "Well aren't you exquisite" She tells me. Smiling I answer "Thank you for the compliment". The other female kept looking at me then back down to her food as for the male he took one glance at me and never looked again.
"I made breakfast for today's morning, Umm.. is their anything you would like to drink?" She ask. "Water will do" I answer here taking the plate from her.
"I'm Victoria's mother Jeen Fort, Her father is Raymond Gate, and this is her younger sister Petra-
"Mother I can answer for myself, Hey it's nice to meet you i'm Petra Gate".
"It's nice to meet you all i'm Autumn King".
"Is their anything else you would like?" She ask me. "No everything is fine" I say.

For 2 whole hours her family kept taking secret glances at me as if I was some prize too behold.
"So What are you and my daughter?.. like what are you to her?" She ask me. "I am her girlfriend" I tell them all. Stealing glances once again they question "So.. my daughter is a lesbian?" She ask me. I smile "I mean I would guess so" I answer. "How long have you two been dating?" She ask me.
"Honey I'm sure this relationship hasn't been going on that long.. you know she can't be locked down, she probably just met her" Her dad explains leaving me chuckling.
"Actually no.. me and her have been together for 4 months now" I explain to them all. Silence roamed over the room slowly before her father clears his throat. "4 months? Are you sure?" Her dad ask. "I'm pretty sure I know.. what is going on?" I ask them all.
"My sister has never committed to anyone.. like ever.. so right now 4 months is a little hard to believe" Petra tells me. Smiling I say
"This can't be true.. or even if it is.. it must be fake or something theirs no way my daughter can truly be in love with anyone much less a girl" Her mother explains. Ouch.. okay then.
"How about we can wait till she wakes up and you can see for yourself" I tell them all.

After 15 minutes of complete awkward silence Victoria comes down stairs smiling right at me.
"Good morning honey" Her mom says to her.
"Morning mom" She tells her before making her way over to me giving me a kiss on the lips before walking back to the kitchen. Hopefully that kiss would tell them enough. "Victoria are you serious about this?" Her mom ask her as if I wasn't in the room sitting on the couch just 5 feet away. "Yes I'm very serious about this mother" She tells her. "Are you sure? I mean what can she do for you that a man can't ?" She ask. "Mom it's not about about that and she can do a lot of things some males can't" She tells her. "Like what Victoria? I mean I get it she's gorgeous.. but I thought you loved men" Her mother explains. "I never loved men mother.. I never loved anyone remember?" She reminds her mom. "Is this a fling Victoria?".
"Mother i am in a relationship is that too hard to believe?" She questions her. "I don't know Victoria I just want you to be happy you know that right?". "I know mother.. now would you please hand me a plate and treat Autumn with a little more respect".