Finals

Soccer finals were here and I couldn't have been more proud of myself when we started practicing and I hit every single goal. Hopefully the same energy would be out on the soccer field today. I'm pretty sure me and Ms. Gate didn't have therapy today or for that matter no one did because after first period class we all went to the game. Just as I did my last push ups and sits up I made my way out onto the field as captain.

The game was going pretty good so far 3-2. Of course we were 3 but just because I was captain and could hit goalies doesn't mean half of my team weren't good. See the part of having the best team out there is playing a team and winning as a team. Sometimes other teams lacked it because the captain always wanted to be the hot head. The winner than some day the captain turns into a looser. Now here I was kicking the ball through everyone before I slid under someone legs and got right back up heading for the goal. I didn't know what I was going to do this time but whatever I was going to do I was going to have to come up with it quick. Suddenly I was closer to the goal and the other team mates were surrounding me so I did my special movie, I picked up the ball with my feet before jumping high enough so my foot could touch it kicking it straight into the goal. "Goal!" The score person for both teams screamed out. A big smile was on my face as I took the biggest breath catching mines. Soccer was a lot of work but you had to be fast and in shape to do it. If one of those two were missing then you couldn't become a captain much less a teammate. You have to run and you cannot stop like in basketball. See basketball you have to be tall and in shape, sometimes short people make it cause they can jump really high and have enough strength built up to knock a ball out someone 6'9. But in soccer it's all about speed and strength within your legs. Technique with your body and of course the idea before the idea is the goal. Football is the same but way more dangerous. Hi5 my teammates we take a 10 minute break to get water and everything else. "That was a nice strike Autumn but this time I think we should trick them into thinking your going to hit it then you are going to pass the ball to Luce over here" My coach explains. I was fine with that, if I wasn't captain Luce would be next in line she was just as good as I was. Climbing onto each other hands we let them fly into the air before running back out onto the field. If we won this game we would be the first champions to go to the series. That would make us a big deal because this school has never been to the series finals.

Just as the clock did strike 2:52. I had just 5 minutes to strike as I ran through the other teammates as fast as I could. Just one kick and the ball was in the goal. The whole school crowd went wild as the goalie rung out "The foxes are champions! Leading into the series finals! In over 30 years we haven't been! But as I said we would go again!". The whole school came running down the stands picking up all of our teammates including me. There I spotted Ms. Gate with a bright smile on her face as she walked into the ragging crowd. Someone let me down and now I was in front of her. "What did you think of the game?" I ask her a little still out of breath. "It was amazing, I mean the captain is amazing, I didn't know you could do all of that" She says. Chuckling I say "Sometimes when you believe someone isn't strong enough for you it's just a figure of your imagination believing they can't meet your needs when you're the one that can't meet there's". She chuckles "I can very much meet your needs, I use to be a soccer player myself".
"Oh really? Once we finish celebrating want to come back out and settle this like grown adults".
"I'm not sure you want to do that captain".
"How about we settle this the right way?" I say.
"Hey everyone settle down! Ms. Gate here wants to challenge me to a soccer ball deal I say after the party we can fill up the stands and then we will see who wins!" I tell everyone.
"Yeahhh!" Everyone screams out.
Looking back at Ms. Gate with a smile I tell her "You have yourself a deal".

I was ready to kick some ass once again. "Damn man.. is that Ms. Gate?" My teammates ask. Turning around there she was in the shortest shorts ever and a sports bra. There right under trailed a very defined 6 pack. Her legs were toned as i last felt them against my hands. And her arms had a bit of muscle built in them as if she's been working out. "Ready to play this deal?" She questions me.
"Where did this body come from? I've never seen it" I say. "That's because I never showed you" She says.
Once she turned around all eyes were on her ass. "Damnnn! She got a nice ass!". She did have a nice ass but now it was my first time actually seeing her cheeks, and they were firm and plump.