Her Road

I didn't know how fucked up Autumn's life was going to look like when I finally did pull up into her driveway. To be honest I was just about scared from what I have already seen happen to her. Driving down the road and finally turning into the driveway to a 2 story home amazed me. The house was amazing, way better than a home I would expect to be out here. "It was my grandfathers" She mentions before I cut the engine off. "Alright I'm going to step inside and get some stuff and I'll be right out". Watching her walk inside I turn on the radio.

As soon as she came out the most distressed and angry look was plastered across her face as someone else came out. I assumed it was her mom because it was the same dark hair and face resemblance. Getting inside the woman walks behind Autumn. "Where are you going to go baby?" She ask. "Anywhere but here mom, look at you and dad, all you do is do fucking drugs! You wasn't there when I got raped!". This seamed to catch her mom off guard "Who raped my baby!" The woman started screaming out before bursting into tears. I could see the pain in her voice as the a man came running out. "I'm going to kill John! He's the one that came here on that day baby with Sean, Remember?
"Wait John Who?" I question both of her parents.
"Is this your girlfriend?" Her mother ask.
"No I'm her therapist and she will be living with me until you to see another therapist of some kind" I state bluntly. Both of them looked at me in the most sincere and warming look. I didn't want them to look at me as a thank you I wanted them to look at their daughter as I will get better for you. "We will get help honey, we promise".
"John Tredeall he works at Bunny's" Her father explains. Starting up the engine I Thank her parents before backing out of the drive way. "Are you okay?" I ask her.
"Yeah I'm fine thank you for being here for me" She says. "It's really no problem Autumn really" I say to her.
"Why are you here for me?" She ask.
"I ask myself that same question, but somehow I can never find an answer to it" I say.
"Do you feel sorry for me? Because if so then we can stop this car right now and we can do a 360 turn around leading my back to my fucked up home".
"First of all if I feel sorry for you that's my fault but we are not turning this car back around" I say. She looks at me with the most warm look before smiling. "See there goes that smile, now do you want to head back to my place for the day or stop and get something to eat?".
"We can stop and get something to eat before we head back" She says.

Coming back to my place with Chinese take out we sit in the living room before I ask here what did she want to watch.
"What do you wanna watch?" I ask.
"What do you have in mind?" She question.
"What are you into?" I ask back.
She chuckles "I don't know it's up to you".
Chuckling I slip in parent trap. "You know when I was like 10 this was my favorite movie" She explains. "Who doesn't like parent trap?" I ask. "Oh you would be surprised!" She says.
"Oh yeah? You know someone maybe we should bust their windows out" I say.
"You're bad I don't fuck with bad girls" She claims. "You're a threat to my somewhat good reputation I don't like sex addicts sleeping in my home" I tease.
"Ouch.. that kind of stung a little" She says.
"Sometimes the truth hurts" I say before opening up my food and eating.
Laughing and watching the movie we ate until it ended. Now she was staring at me with the brightest smile. "What?" I ask.
"Nothing you're just so gorgeous" She says.
"Thank you" I finally thank her because last time I guess I could say I wasn't ready for her to leave her line of staying professional with me.
"So what now?" She questions.
"You stay down here and work on whatever you need to work on before school tomorrow and I'll be upstairs working on my reports" I say.
"Oh come on.. I'm not that bad you can work down here with me" She claims.
"You can keep believing and telling yourself that but I don't trust your hands or eyes, sometimes you suck me in so I'm trying to stay away from that" I say.
"I promise not to allure you in" She begs.
"See if you have to promise yourself not to do something you have all control over.. then I can't be down here" I say.
"Fine stay up there! I'll just work on my school work like a normal school student" She says.
"Oh don't get mad now we all know you need to pay attention to that side of department anyways".
"Are you calling me stupid?" She questions.
"I never said you was stupid but.. you do think about sex a lot more than school that is the key to your success" I say.
"Okay you do have a point there so I can't hold you to that one" She agrees.
"I know I do" I say before winking at her and walking into my room to get started on my reports.