All Of Us - The Final Chapter

It was July 12th 2:00pm, one big grand day for the both of us. We were planning this day for the past 6 months counting each day as it came closer & closer. I was so nervous, my heart was racing, my forehead kept glistening with sweat & my anxiety was on 102mph. "Autumn?" My hair dresser spoke out muffled behind me catching my attention. "Are you ready?" She questions me. Nodding I take one big exhale indicating that even though I was nervous i couldn't turn back now because I've been preparing myself for this day since I got down on one knee & proposed to Mrs. Gate.

The sound of soft classic music roamed the packed rows filled with white glass chairs. Sitting on the left side was my family faces brighter than the glistening lanterns above us floating. Sitting on the right was Victoria's loving family with smiles on heir faces preparing themselves for tears & joy. The wind blew hair & flowers calmly through the air. My heart beat anxiously ready to marry Victoria. Then my prayers were answered immediately as the announcer pronounced for everyone to rise. At this time Victoria was appearing from around the corner glistening with loving aroma. She held onto her fathers arm waking down the walkway close & closer to me with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. The biggest & most brightest smile tore across my lips revealing my teeth that brightened with her own. The closer she got the quicker my heart ached to have her closer , closer to my hands & lips sealing my marriage to her. The music muffled against my ears as I dazed out shocked by her amazing dress. As soon as her presence stood in front of me the noise in the atmosphere blast through with one drum & immediately went quiet. Looking into those gorgeous eyes through her satin throw over made my heart ache even more. She was beautiful, gorgeous than ever standing in front of me ready to be my wife.

Once I pulled the band from over her face revealing those gorgeous eyes that I've been dying to see since she stopped in front me my heart stopped. "I do" rung out from her lips quicker than I could blink before he asked the same to me. My hands were sweating as I repeated "I do". The whole place sat quietly waiting for the both of us to kiss & celebrate & honestly I didn't blame them. I was ready to kiss Victoria's intoxicating lips that always sucked me inside of her dream like a dazed trance. "With the power invested in me I now pronounce you wife & wife you may now kiss your bride" He spoke. Cheers broke through the whole outside garden from family to friends as me & Victoria sucked each other into our own fighting temptation. If it wasn't for my hungry stomach & prying eyes I probably would've took Victoria to the back of the ceremony balcony just to get a taste of her. Quickly we broke apart from each other as family threw flowers & whistled their way through the whole place giving us space to make our way down. Entering the ceremony room was just as beautiful as the wedding. Lights glistened the ceiling everywhere to lanterns floating above each table, to waiters & mixologist welcoming guest inside. A big congratulations hung right behind the garden that spit out water from who gorgeously made horse statues. Everything was perfect today, just how we both wanted it to be.

As soon as the music begin I lingered Victoria onto the dance floor coping the feel of the slow romantic music that sung into the warm air. Holding her close against me knowing that today would be our last day as almost non married people. "I've been waiting all day for you to hold me" She mentions to me as I laid my forehead against her own. "Really?" I tease. Smiling she nods "Yes". "I can't wait to get you back home & show you what I have in store for the both of us" I speak with confidence. Victoria didn't know what i had up my sleeve for our honeymoon but I knew for sure once she sees it she will be shocked. "I can't wait" She says before I twirl her around pulling her back into my embrace. For that whole night we danced & laughed & cried & laughed & went crazy just a little bit when we both got a little tipsy. Luckily for me I was an easy dissolver for my liquor Victoria wasn't. Maybe all of the therapy she was teaching all her other students kept her from experiencing life at it's highest peak.

Helping Victoria dress into our rented Porsche she slides in stumbling just a bit giggling with laughter. We both were giggling still from the jokes our family told that were just to embarrassing for either one of us to hear. The soon we left the quicker we could head home & spend the rest of our time together here before our grand debut to our honeymoon. I had one big surprise planned for the both of us I just couldn't wait to surprise her.

My keys stumbled in my hands as I held drunk Victoria in my arms. She still laughed with happiness but her eyes & body said otherwise. I laughed at her crashing downfall that would soon kick her in the head with a hangover. As soon as the door to my apartment swung open she jumped out my hands & bolted straight for the bathroom. The sound of someone vomiting over a echoed toilet bowl  broke out through the whole entire apartment. Quickly I closed the door shut & locked it bolting straight over to her to hold her hair back. With support I did so as she threw up all of the contents to tonight's party that she ate or drunk down. Rubbing her back slowly she takes one big breath before grabbing for a quick paper towel off of the stacked & packed up stand I had out for the bathroom Incase anything happened to a time like this one. I was always prepared for what could've came in my bathroom & I was thankful to have a skill that let me think ahead of time. Slowly I helped Victoria up as she brushed her teeth & washed her face "That was so embarrassing" She tells me. "How do baby? People throw up all the time from weak stomachs" I tease her. She chuckles "Stop teasing me & please fix me a glass of water & 4 aspirins please".
"With pleasure".

That night I just couldn't believe that Victoria was now Mrs. King! It was almost surreal to the fact that we just got married 9 hours ago. So I took this grand opportunity to surprise my wife. Quickly I unpacked the two plane tickets & car keys I had purchased not too long ago through surprising inheritance. With no doubt in my mind I sneak over to her turning figure & wrapped my arms around her waist. Quickly her hands rested on mines loving the warm touch I was giving her right now. "I have a surprise for us" I begin to tell her. Facing me now she waits patiently wondering what I was bragging so much about this whole night. Handing her a set of car keys to a Tesla she giggles "You're joking right?" She questions me. Nodding my head no her eyes light up with tears in silence. "I'm not done yet baby" I tell her. "Oh my god your going to give me a heart attack before our honeymoon" She chocks out. I chuckle handing her the papers Ive been hiding for the last few months. She had no idea I had planned this grand trip for us to Spain where we could relax & where I knew was her favorite spot she's been dying to go since the day she met me. Her eyes met mines quickly with a face full of shock. "How did I get so lucky?" She questions me before wrapping her arms around my neck tightly repeating the word thank you as if she didn't deserve this trip more than I did. I just knew That she and I would spend the rest of our lives together happy & free finally where I could breath. Where we couldn't hide or have to hide from the ones we loved. I was finally happy & thankful to call Victoria my wife.

Her eyes reached mines lovingly handing me a glass of champagne. I was completely zoned out staring into a empty non existence so she asked me what was I really looking at? "Ohh nothing just daydreaming about if this is a dream or a reality" I admit to her. Unexpectedly she pinch's me getting a quick yelp out of me. "What was that for?" I question her now.
"Nothing.. proving to you that this isn't a dream & that we are married & that you are my wife, my king, my everything & finally I am able to breath & gush over you without any problems". My eyes couldn't have watered up faster than the ray of light as I just stared back at this beautiful woman. I was really so thankful to have met someone so patient & so determined in my life. She changed me for the better which made me want to change for her & now here we were married. Mrs. Victoria & Autumn King.
____________________________________
What did you guys think of this story! Like really think of it! If you leave any positive comments or want to make a second part to this story then please don't be afraid to message me. As always don't forget to rate & thank you for having patience in me . You have reached the end to this love & warm story! It was a pleasure writing which is now published & finished.